my buddy is one lucky guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my buddy is one lucky guy

his moms car was jacked from their house last week and well, ill let the story do the talking

http://www.newstimes.com/ci_7889137?source=most_viewed
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

How do you feel he is lucky. Sure they got the kids. But the car is raged out junk. If someone took my car i would hope I would never see it. Get the INS. an start over. Just my 2 cents.
    Blazer

Comment

My friend was one of the officers on scene. He was telling me about this last night when he stopped over. He said after they caught the kids, they were scared ****less and ing.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

darwin candidates.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Wow, i know they were juveniles but how stupid can you be? If you don't mind me asking, what kinda car was it?
          2006 Saturn Ion Redline
          2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

unreal.... yet not suprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
              How do you feel he is lucky. Sure they got the kids. But the car is raged out junk. If someone took my car i would hope I would never see it. Get the INS. an start over. Just my 2 cents.
              Blazer
              Depends on the car. If it was a DD civic or something, sure, I'd let it go and make a claim.

But if it was my Z28 no way in hell I'd let it go.
              97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
                Depends on the car. If it was a DD civic or something, sure, I'd let it go and make a claim.

But if it was my Z28 no way in hell I'd let it go.
                1+

I'd chase them until cops run me off the road!!!!
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                  1+

I'd chase them until cops run me off the road!!!!
                  Yea, my car is too custom/personalized to me to just let some 7k claim (If I'd even get that) handle it. I could never get another Z and put all the stuff into it with 7k, plus I really wouldn't wanna put in the effort.
                  97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
                    Wow, i know they were juveniles but how stupid can you be? If you don't mind me asking, what kinda car was it?
                    2001 stratus

the car is totalled, needs pretty much a new body and the frame fixed so they are gonna junk it
                    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

2001 Stratus? I would be hoping to never get it back.
                      No F-Body right now

Comment

Working...
                      X