X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dHolmes

why do you delete your messages?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

I don't understand it either, but I've restored them as I'm sure it adds valuable information to the database.

Comment

Maybe the girlfriend read some of the posts and told him to delete them.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
        Maybe the girlfriend read some of the posts and told him to delete them.
        ouch
        2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Im sorry,I just figured to take them off cause they were about a mustang,I felt bad posting about a stang,I know u guys dont like them, :
          2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
            Im sorry,I just figured to take them off cause they were about a mustang,I felt bad posting about a stang,I know u guys dont like them, :
            Don't sweat it. We are car enthusiasts and appreciate all kinds of cars. Besides, if they don't like it, they don't have to look at it. If posted in the appropriate section, I don't see why you shouldn't leave them posted.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
              I wouldn't say necessarily say that........ I think we can all appreciate a good example of most any high performance vehicle. We may not choose to own it, but that doesn't mean we lack an appreciation of it.

Heck...... a 650 HP V8 stuffed into a Ford Mustang II King Cobra would still get my attention and those weren't known as Ford's best attempt.

Comment

Heck I am thinking of getting a Mustang rag top. Black on Black. If somebody does not like it, They know where to stick it.
                Blazer

Comment

I was just reading up on the new Shelby Super Snake in Road & Track...

605hp - 590 ft lb torque

The writer said it's the closest thing to the original Viper as far as "seat of your pants" performance.

I can appreciate a Mustang. Heck... I can appreciate a Toyota Supra if it's done right.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Threads like this remind me of the caliber of individuals on this board. Most any other forum would have bashed the snot outta the guy just because he wanted or has a mustang. Yet everyone on here shows that they can have an appreciation for something other than what they physically own or want.

Kudos to all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                      I was just reading up on the new Shelby Super Snake in Road & Track...

605hp - 590 ft lb torque

The writer said it's the closest thing to the original Viper as far as "seat of your pants" performance.

I can appreciate a Mustang. Heck... I can appreciate a Toyota Supra if it's done right.

u seen that 97ish black one in danbury? its completely stock looking wit jsut a sit of 17" rims and lowered just enough to get rid of the wheel gap, yea under the hood is a 700hp single trubo 2jz
                      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
                      X