Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official GM Camaro front end photo

from http://fastlane.gmblogs.com/archives/design/

Note: the headlight final design may change.

Compare that to the concept car I photographed in Orlando.......

Boy, i hope that is not the final design. I like the concept front end much better. I actually hope they change the rear end. I'm not a fan of the concepts rear at all.

edit: oops just saw the note... my bad.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

I like that a lot.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

That's VERY close to the concept! I see the change in the grill. The small vents below the fog lights are gone. And of course the mirrors are larger. I tried to get a picture from the same angle under similar lighting conditions. Someone tell Rick to get out of the way!!!

I also see that it has a sunroof. I guess T-tops are out of the question. I don't know if we'll see those coming back anytime soon, but there've been rumors for a while that Ford was looking into that with the Stang.

I was hoping they'd have a production version for NAIAS. Anyone know if that's the plan or if they're bringing it out at a show later this year?

[edit] Here's a better picture...
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Here's a quote from Scott:
          wrong headlamps -- pieces missing -- but you can see the new Camaro looks very much like the concept........
          He goes on to say that the lights were essentially velcroed in and hot glued into place. Fog lights included. It can't be driven at night.

Here's a different color photoshopped in. I'm guessing the front "scoop" will be molded plastic.
          Joe K.
          '11 BMW 328i
          '10 Matrix S AWD
          Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I believe that certain cars look better in certain colors......... can someone photchop this thing in black?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              I believe that certain cars look better in certain colors......... can someone photchop this thing in black?
              yes...black...till they come out with something darker...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                yes...black...till they come out with something darker...
                cant beat black for that mile-deep shine
                Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                pics and info

Comment

I likem both.
                  LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X