Marys Dad made it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marys Dad made it!

I didnt post much about this last week, but my father in law went into congestive heart failure last monday. he stayed in the hospital all week. they did another battery of tests on him...(he had a medium level heart attack on christmas eve day... they sent him home after 4 days...??

well..this morning, he was transported to fairfax hospital in va by ambulance.from Potomac Hospital....its the premiere heart surgery hospital in VA... to have an angioplasty done. he agreed to it after a long conference with the heart doctor and all of us present.. doc flat ass said... "if you dont get this done, ill see you back here at the hospital again soon, a month maybe, or must a week... and you might not leave this time... its your call, its risky at 94, but not as risky as not doing it..." he said "do it"..

mary got up at 3am, picked her mom up at 5am and they went to be with him.. i stayed home and dog sat and worked in the gym after the good news.

they got the clot from the big artery going in the heart... the bad news is, the other two smaller feeder arteries have had it.. they have been clogged so long they are "dead"... (another reason for getting exercise and staying active, ie: the doctor said... "no offense sir, but had you been more active, you would have had symptoms years ago and a bypass could have been done, or stints... "... after the fact now though. he might have to have a pacemaker, they are going to try and control stuff with meds right now though.

anyway.. mary is calming down some .... she's bee a basket case...

time for me to go back to work tomorrow.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Great news Ken. After some recovery, you gotta whip him into shape.

Comment

awesome news
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Great news Ken...
        2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
        1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
        2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
        2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
        2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Great news. Sad to say this is the story of my Grandparents. Raised on thinking steak and potatoes ya know
          Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
          Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
          pics and info

Comment

brings back alot of memories............ Glad to here the news!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
            2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Glad to hear that Ken.
              My DD
              2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Working...
              X