Almost had a major incident today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost had a major incident today

I took the Camaro and drove my girlfriend to work, I'll join her late today and we'll drive home together. Anyway, I'm driving on a 3 lane divided and busy highway. We get almost to work and i see a couple cars swerve and there it is....... some idiot in a motorized wheechair driving in the right hand lane heading into oncoming traffic. bad enough the guy is on a 3 lane highway, but heading into oncoming traffic too? I almost nailed the guy as I slammed on the brakes and swerved away. Lucky there was nobody in the middle lane or it would have been a real mess. About 15 seconds later, a County Sheriff sees him and makes a U turn with lights flashing.

I would love to have heard the explaination.

DUI
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Sounds like attempted suicide to me.
      "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

unfortunately alziehmers (sp?) can really make someone do something like that. Hopefully it wasn't some idiot just trying to get some kind of sick thrill.
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

In my book, that is an unlicensed, uninsured motorized vehicle heading down the highway, but the person will get sympathy because he is handicapped-

Wonder how much sympathy others would get if he had caused a major accident?

Good heads-up driving to get around this hazard, hope the LEO straightens this guy out
          2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
          "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Florida....
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
            X