Good experience with "Thepartsladi"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good experience with "Thepartsladi"

Several threads ago, I asked some questions on this board regarding a source for ACDelco replacement speakers. I eventually located speakers on eBay at a company called "Thepartsladi."

The company answered my questions quickly and thoroughly and I ordered the speakers at the requested price. They arrived on time in their original boxes, fit perfectly and sound fine.
    R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Agreed. I bought my opti from them for a very reasonable price. Communucations were great and shipping was super fast.
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

yeah they're the ones who sell those "factory" opti units for like 150 bucks.

I've heard they're a great seller.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

so Roger, u saying they were better help than the folks on the board, that whut ur sayin!!!!!!!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
          so Roger, u saying they were better help than the folks on the board, that whut ur sayin!!!!!!!!!!!
          I'm sayin' yur ugly and smell like you rolled in something fetid.
          R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Cool. I was going to get a new EGR valve for my 'bird from them. Sounds like I can rest assured they're good, eh?
            1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
            2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
            1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

Working...
            X