Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project I'm doing for a guy on the local board.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project I'm doing for a guy on the local board.

I'll hopeflly be wrapping this up sometime this weekend. thought I would share with everyone. I really like the color of this car. hope you enjoy.

http://www.mofbody.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=40316
    '95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
    '00 T/A Silver
    '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

That blue intake is sweet. Nice litte swap project ya got there.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      That blue intake is sweet. Nice litte swap project ya got there.

thanks Joe. A friend of mine Sean from the local board painted it for the car owner. he also has a matching color T/A, which just last year I did the A4-M6 swap on. Which makes my 3rd total swap, 2 late 4th gen's, and my early 4th gen.
      '00 T/A Silver

Comment

Really nice work, man.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

not bad. my buddy jamy that used to do lsracingchips.com just dropped a motor like that into his car. took a little bit more modification though. 6.0L ls motor with a t56 into an auto 90 TA. the TA only has like 40k miles on it, stock 5.0 tpi and 700r4. he put the tpi drivetrain into his chevy pickup truck and sold it. we're hoping for 475-500 rwhp out of it here in about a month.
          87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
            not bad. my buddy jamy that used to do lsracingchips.com just dropped a motor like that into his car. took a little bit more modification though. 6.0L ls motor with a t56 into an auto 90 TA. the TA only has like 40k miles on it, stock 5.0 tpi and 700r4. he put the tpi drivetrain into his chevy pickup truck and sold it. we're hoping for 475-500 rwhp out of it here in about a month.

should be pretty easy with the 6.0 block.
            '00 T/A Silver

Comment

Originally posted by strkt_&_blwn
              should be pretty easy with the 6.0 block.
              i think so. he's running the ls2 intake and fly by wire TB, cnc ported texas speed heads, a nice healthy cam (i think it's the magic stick 4 cam), the stainless works LT conversion headers. he's keeping the AC since it'll be a driver. he's doing the custom tuning. t56 tranny with the stock console... not sure how he pulled that one off. looks like the t56 was in there right from the factory.

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Originally posted by MunsonGTA
                i think so. he's running the ls2 intake and fly by wire TB, cnc ported texas speed heads, a nice healthy cam (i think it's the magic stick 4 cam), the stainless works LT conversion headers. he's keeping the AC since it'll be a driver. he's doing the custom tuning. t56 tranny with the stock console... not sure how he pulled that one off. looks like the t56 was in there right from the factory.

soundsliek a sweet deal any picks.
                '00 T/A Silver

Comment

i'll try to get some pictures from him in the next couple of days.

Comment

Nicely done.
                    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X