Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing with your money from Uncle Sam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing with your money from Uncle Sam?

As a single full time student, I'll probably get something off of the McDonald's dollar menu and if I'm lucky an apple pie or two. Seriously I'm curious as to how you are spending your tax return. Bills? Credit Cards? F-Body? (or Y-body for those of you lucky enough?) Restaurants? Street Pharmacies?

2002 Firehawk Sold

You're single, you have options!

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Well... With the tax returns, I'll pay ahead on some bills and put the rest away. With the Gov't economy booster money due between May and July, it's going towards a new house.

I'm holding off on buying another automotive "toy" until we decide on a new house, and the Challenger is released. I want a fair comparison between that, the new Camaro, and yes... Even the Mustang. The Challenger has me most excited though.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

paying off CC I just paid off. Going to Scotland in August or if things pan out job wise, moving to HI
        Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
        Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
        pics and info

Comment

Uncle Sam will take it all back, no doubt, since I'm sure I'll end up paying instead of getting a refund on my taxes.
          Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

prob use it to pay towards my dad or a HSR for the maro.
            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

I always try to "re-invest" a good portion of mine every year by doing a major project/upgrade on my house. One year it was hardwood flooring downstairs, last year a sprinkler system, this year I'm leaning towards adding a deck in the backyard.
              My DD
              2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

I'll just hand it directly over to my wife. That's where it all goes anyways.
                LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Pay off debt. I won't "spend" a dime of it.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Doing some long overdue house repairs.

Comment

Sex drugs an rock an roll. No that was 30yrs ago. what were talking about.Oh well
                      Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                        Sex drugs an rock an roll. No that was 30yrs ago. what were talking about.Oh well
                        Blazer
                        Hookers and blow, baby. Hookers and blow.
                        Tracy
                        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                        Current Mods:
                        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                          Hookers and blow, baby. Hookers and blow.
                          Like this?

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Tuning up the stratus, then the rest is going towards the vacation fund. I can't wait!!!
                            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                              Well... With the tax returns, I'll pay ahead on some bills and put the rest away. With the Gov't economy booster money due between May and July, it's going towards a new house.

I'm holding off on buying another automotive "toy" until we decide on a new house, and the Challenger is released. I want a fair comparison between that, the new Camaro, and yes... Even the Mustang. The Challenger has me most excited though.
                              wait until 09 and get the 6 speed challenger.

i'm going with a racetronix fuel pump kit and hooker LT headers with tax money, gf is spending the rest.
                              87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Working...
                              X