This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAYDAY MAYDAY!!!!!!!

ok so me being a complete dummie i am at my girls house this weekend unfamiliar with the area and this 99 v6 maro wanted to race in this abandoned parking lot hmmm good idea no traffic cops or anything no light poles i scoped the place out looked good didnt see a barage of freaking grass islands in the middle of no where we are racing and comin up on them very quick 100-110 and he wouldnt move over so i had no choice but to smack it at about 60 thats after downshifting, braking e-brake and trying every thing i could to slow/stop the car in the time and i had no where to turn blew my airbags and all im not reporting it to my ins. but i definatley messed something up cause is drives right REAL hard and i thinks its definately more then just the alignment i might have bent something so heres what i wanna do i want to take the whole front end off and swap it out. 93-97 V8 K member and everything if you have one let me know. my bmw wheels are NO MORE lol bent one to not hold air and the other one is completely cracked. no repairing them right now i have a set of salad shooters. tonight was the worse night i have ever had racing or anything but atleast the car is still driveable and i have to drive her 4 hours tomorrow lol not good at all doubt anyone really cares but i just need somewhere to blow some steam off at Moral of the story kids:: im 19 years old racing on and off the street have been my life i really have no motivation to go and race for a long time atleast please be careful there is a time and place to do things just make sure its the right time and place. be careful out there everyone.
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

You're not going to get any sympathy here.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

im not looking for sympathy im looking for other f-body owners that were once young and dumb to help this dummie out with their old used parts that might just be taking up space if i wanted sympathy i would call oprah. i know exactly what i did was dumb and pointless but i dont regret it cause at the time i was having fun but like i said im looking for someone to help me on the rebuild.
      94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
      75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
      GOT PSi?

Comment

Originally posted by 1slo_camaro
        im not looking for sympathy im looking for other f-body owners that were once young and dumb to help this dummie out with their old used parts that might just be taking up space if i wanted sympathy i would call oprah. i know exactly what i did was dumb and pointless but i dont regret it cause at the time i was having fun but like i said im looking for someone to help me on the rebuild.
        Help you get back on the street? I don't think anyone here is going to want to further endanger yours or other people's lives by helping you.

If I were you, I'd part out the remains of the V6 car and get something more reliable as a daily driver. Maybe another V6 f-body.

If the V6 is proven itself too much for you to handle, a V8 in your hands would be a really bad idea. You need some time to grow to respect the machine. I have 2 cars that a person with an indescriminate right foot could easily kill themselves in. Not for the inexperienced or foolhearted.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

DON'T REGRET IT!?!

I dont give a damn if you were having fun or not. I am 21 and have a V6. I got my F-body when I was 18. I have never raced because the risks are too big. What the hell were you trying to prove racing with a V6 anyway? What car could you just say no to?

YOU ARE WHY OUR INSURANCE IS SO HIGH

No one here will be willing to help a fool.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

ok for one Trace Z i have a 400 hp 75 c10 sitting at my house with my name on it so you can say what you want. like i said i realize what i did was dumb i dont need you all to my mommy about it i know and understand my mistakes. you mean to tell me that of you have EVER done anything in your life dangerous and couldve possibly got hurt. and for White Devil my insurance is 78 dollars a month for two vehicles. im not trying to make enemies here or anything i just figured that maybe you all would actually understand the love i have for my car i wasnt trying to prove anything i was just playing around and having a good time. and no i dont regret it i dont regret anything i do in life!!!!
            94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
            75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
            GOT PSi?

Comment

Originally posted by '94 White Devil
              YOU ARE WHY OUR INSURANCE IS SO HIGH
              That sounds like a personal problem, b/c Im actually paying less on my TA for insurence than i did on my 1995 Civic!.

Alright now, We all agree what he did was dumb, but now look at the facts, just about every single person on this board has messed around on the road. Just about everyone. Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21, and its a beast compared to the Honda I used to have. Going from 100hp to 300+rwhp was a big difference. Its all in the person that owns it. I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2. Nothing crazy or anything.

This kid could have simply lied and told everyone there was something in the middle of the road that he hit and he needs help, and everyone would jump to help him but he had enough respect to tell everyone the truth.

Im not saying what he did was NOT stupid. It was very dumb but I just hate how badly people jump on youngsters on this board. I went through it for a while, I just learned how to deal with everyones ways.
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

and no i dont regret it i dont regret anything i do in life!!!!
                ha ha ha, give it time kid, You will, Believe me, at that age i was the same way!
                Eddie
                2000 M6 Trans Am
                Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

thankyou very much man i realy appreciate it. everything you said is what ive been trying to say. thankyou
                  94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                  75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                  GOT PSi?

Comment

No one here is saying that there better than you at all. We all have made our share of mistakes. I know you only live once but I think what everyone is saying is that you saying u dont regret means that u dont have any respect for yourself, any body else or the car. These cars can kill u and many other people quicker than u think. I know your thinking that yes i know that but do you really? Take a few minutes and really think. Imagine yourself dead or imagine yourself thinking about it in jail to go to trial and youhave to face the mother of that child you killed by accident. No disrespect but its because of attitudes like the one you have right now that I amd thousands of others, have to get out of bed, leave my family at 1 in the morning to go and cut someone out of a car and try to save or pick up the pieces of what left of them.

not for faint of heart...........

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...US236%26sa%3DN

very graffic this is all at 100mph

http://memelo.org/girl-lost-control-...ory-pics-3.jpg

warning warning this is what happens when your just having fun........

http://memelo.org/girl-lost-control-...ory-pics-3.jpg

http://memelo.org/girl-lost-control-...ory-pics-6.jpg

http://www.fileclouds.com/cars/porsc...11_crash_8.jpg

full story

http://www.albertastars.com/posts.php?forum=4&topic=879

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

i wet myself..

sorry about your car my friend.
                      -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
                      2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

How about the 5 kids in the BMW a couple weeks ago?

racing on a private runway. Seemed "safe" right?

At least they can't regret it.... because they are all dead. Trust me here, there families all regret it.

The same thing could of happenned to you in your deserted parking lot. Have I ever done stupid crap? sure. I could of been killed a couple times. I'm smart enough to regret it, and not do that crap any more.

Saying you don't regret it indicates you will do it again as soon as the moment arrises. I'm not going to help give you the loaded gun.
                        Tracy
                        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                        Current Mods:

Comment

ok see this is where we come to mixed opinions. me saying i dont regret means i dont look back and say damn i wish i never did it not saying to heck with it lets go again i DO learn from my mistakes but i dont dread on the past saying i wish i never did that cause i learnt something from it and i get to improve things from it. when i say i done regret it, it doesnt mean im gonna pull the trigger next chance i get. do you understand where im coming from with this. i understand what everyone was saying earlier.
                          94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                          75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                          GOT PSi?

Comment

I think this can be used as a lesson on what not to do.

Not regretting you mistake is foolish. If you don't regret doing it, do us all a favor and let us know when you are on the road.... that way the rest of us can all stay home.

This thread is closed.

Comment

Working...
                            X