This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good news to MAYDAY!!!

its rediculis it got closed just cause i was explaining myself but o well like the ADMINISTRATOR said this thread is closed so it is i will leave it at that.

The good news i swapped out the wheels on the front with two brand news i just bought and the car drives straight as and arrow no play in the steering and it doesnt drive croocked like from the back soo all i need now is a dash anyone got an old junker laying around jsut the right side with the air bag console heat controls and radio.

PS Why do you get the last word??
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Originally posted by 1slo_camaro
    its rediculis it got closed just cause i was explaining myself but o well like the ADMINISTRATOR said this thread is closed so it is i will leave it at that.

I assume he closed the thread because it would have turned into nothing but a flame fest. He was doing you a favor.

You won't find a single member of these forums who has a problem with the admins. They all do a tremendous job of keeping the peace and running what is the best forum on the net.

PS - He gets the last word because he can.

That aside, glad to hear the wheels fixed the problem.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

that is very fortunate.
      learning the hard way is never fun, so it is better to take the word of a seasoned f-bod-driver.
      My brother had to total a 91 RS 5.0L TBI to learn his lesson. But his TOTAL LOSS CHECK was for more money than what he paid for the car in the beginning.
      -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
      2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

Originally posted by 1slo_camaro

You should have left it at that, but you did not.

1. The original post was all in caps in the subject line. Initially I deleted it, but decided to fix it and let it run....albiet after moving it to the off topic forum.

2. You clearly showed a lack of restraint and poor judgement with your follow up posts, appearing to add fuel to the fire that was already brewing. I closed the thread to prevent the bloodbath that would have ensued.

Why do I get the last word? that's even easier to answer.
        Originally posted by Steel2686

PS - He gets the last word because he can.

Besides, I didn't realize there was a last word contest going on. I run this board without pay, without thanks and yet I spend all hours of the day and night checking though registrations and making sure everyone else has a nice place to play, share the wealth of information and friendships.

So when it comes down to it:

The owners and moderators of F-Body Message Board have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason

this thread closed.

Comment

Working...
        X