omen or just a werid thing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omen or just a werid thing

if u havent guessed from my name im a garbage man. i drive and throw the trash in(its a mitsubishi fuso with a open 8X5X20 foot box) at my first stop this morn the lid on the trash shed slammed down onto my fore arm and its a lil swollen up and i was like, damn today is already a bad day little did i kno when bout 4 hrs later i would be jumpin into the back of my truck to avoid gettin hit i was pickin trash up when i head couple cars wound out, i look behind me and saw a civic and im guessin a maxima racing down the road im on(Beaver Brook RD, Steel will kno where this is) and im on the corner, no sooner did i get into the body of the truck did the civic take its mirror off on my truck he kept driving and i was lil shocked any1 was racing on that road and in the middle of the day figured id share it with u.
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

I dunno about omen or weird thing, I vote for ricer moron. Good to hear you came out unharmed except for a mirror. I've driven commercially in the past and if it's anything like my experience, that mirror cost you volumes of paperwork and a ding on your record with the company since the ricer moron didn't man up and take responsibility for his stupidity.
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Omen or not...you're here to tell us about it.

Some people have no regards for safety...good looking out.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Wow.

Reminds me of Florida too.

Comment

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
            if u havent guessed from my name im a garbage man. i drive and throw the trash in(its a mitsubishi fuso with a open 8X5X20 foot box) at my first stop this morn the lid on the trash shed slammed down onto my fore arm and its a lil swollen up and i was like, damn today is already a bad day little did i kno when bout 4 hrs later i would be jumpin into the back of my truck to avoid gettin hit i was pickin trash up when i head couple cars wound out, i look behind me and saw a civic and im guessin a maxima racing down the road im on(Beaver Brook RD, Steel will kno where this is) and im on the corner, no sooner did i get into the body of the truck did the civic take its mirror off on my truck he kept driving and i was lil shocked any1 was racing on that road and in the middle of the day figured id share it with u.
            keep an eye out for the civic missing a mirror, return it to him express air mail
            87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

if i see the civic im throwing him and his car into the back of the truck only good thing bout working for the mafia, no1 ask questions haha

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Wow, weird chance, i almost got into an accident today with a moron driving his civic like it was a race car. Weaving in and out of traffic he came about 6 inches from hitting me, when he cut me off. Glad you're here to talk about it...and watch out for those civics
                2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Beaver Brook isn't exactly a straight road either. Doesn't surprise me unfortunately. This town is loaded with street racers.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                    Beaver Brook isn't exactly a straight road either. Doesn't surprise me unfortunately. This town is loaded with street racers.
                    ha , here there are except sweater-over-the-shoulders euro-car lovers in mass aka yuppies .

What I can't get in town design here in New England is the lousy road layout. Yeah the towns date to the 1600's and the roads are based on to same roads used before cars, and that attributes. But it doesn't take away from the fact that ignorant drivers abound as usual, and goes to show when they race, they have no concept of thinking though the possible outcomes their choices they make.

Idiot drivers + bad road designs from horse and buggy days = death . Just glad that lousy civic didn't take out more than a mirror. Sounds like Trash man lucked out big time!
                    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                    pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
                      greg, it was where the firehouse is and old newtown rd meets up

Comment

I seem to remember a really bad wreck right there when I was in high school. Of course, that was nearly 20 years ago...
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                        X