Lunar Eclipse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunar Eclipse

Hey Wolfman: will you and your pack be watching tonight (2226 EST)?

Now if you can get a photo of your dogs looking at the blood red moon, that would be cool.

Bob

PS: Its going to be at 0 dark 30 here and near the horizon. I won't get up for that.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

gonna try and get a few pics with the digital and gonna get a remote shutter release for my film camera gonna try and take a 10+ second exposure. tonight. Great condition here. Oh and wolfman better watch out for the land mines, if your up that late
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
      gonna try and get a few pics with the digital
      Me too. Dusted off the tripod last week.

Hopefully the clouds stay away...

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
      '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
      Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

anybody check it out? me and my buddy stepped outside to take a look at it for a few. looked pretty cool as it always does. the weather said mostly cloudly but it turned out to be an almost perfectly clear night, guess luck was on our side.
        87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Too many clouds here. Started out partly scattered, then turned completely overcast.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
          '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
          Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

My eye lids were in the way.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

couldn't get a remote shutter release for the 30 second exposure and the digital was too cheap to get a decent pic. But there is pics of it @ spaceweather (some look reversed through photoshop though)

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              pics and info

Comment

It was a pretty clear night here, but I need a new digital as mine takes the worst pics at night.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I like this image from Iran

Here are more from Spaceweather

spaceweather.com images

Bob

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

here is apic take from wikipedia (low res)

pics and info

Comment

I got to get a view of it. Me and my Girly were walking out of the movies and she was all like "Look at the moon looks like an eclipse." She was saying she had never seen one and wouldnt it be cool if that was one. Didnt think about it until the next day when i found out it was an ecplise.
                      Eddie
                      2000 M6 Trans Am
                      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Well, if you think an Eclipse is neat, wait until you see a Solstice!

(oh, maybe this is why I get banned)
                        R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger in Kensington
                          Well, if you think an Eclipse is neat, wait until you see a Solstice!

(oh, maybe this is why I get banned)
                          LOL

Now that you mention it.....

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Working...
                          X