• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rednecks mess with a guy in a little convertible

I though of Ken when I saw this

warning: some foul language

Video

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Nah...the guy in the BMW has more hair...

Noobs on gun forums love to post this video, 'cause they found it on youtube without the website address in the upper right that explains it's just acting.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

yeah, thats an oldie.... LOL...

me, i'd a just wasted em with speed and the twisties... left em in the dust laughing.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Yeah seen that before. Had this happen to me twice. Once in my honda and once in my Bird. Some people are just stupid.

1. When i was in my honda I was at a house party and some guys were hating on me b/c I was with their homies Ex-Girl, I take off, 2 cars follow, Lets just say those 4 point racing harnesses and bucket seats helped me out-handle both cars around twisties in my town. The kicker was that girl always used to complain that I drive like an old lady, She never said that ever again!

2. When I was in my bird heading to my buddies house, I guess some idiot Gangster fool Thought i got to Close to him when i was trying to get on the freeway, and started tailing me all the way down the on-ramp. He's Flashing his lights Flipping me the bird so I just Go about 5 MPH all the way down the on-ramp and Gun it to about 120mph til I got off the next exit then Jumped on the oppoisite side of the freeway. Yeah he didnt stand a chance in a Tacoma. He made it off the freeway as i was jumping on the opposite side.

Its Insane here in the LA area, So many damn people that dont know how to drive and everyone with a short fuse.
        Eddie
        2000 M6 Trans Am
        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

I was on the other side of something like this once, kind of. I was with a buddy of mine who is a police officer. We were heading back to his place after getting a bite to eat. I guess the guy in this Mustang thought that Chris had cut him off or something. I didn't notice that anything had happened that might have made anyone mad, but who knows. Anyway, all of a sudden this Mustang comes flying by us, then the guy cuts in front of us quickly and slams on his brakes. Chris tried to go around him, and the dude jumped in front of us again and hit the brakes, basically not letting us get by. Needless to say, Chris was already getting his gun loose from his holster because of us knew what was going on, and his wife and little boy were with us. So finally, the guy turns down this road and guns it, so Chris follows, hoping that the guy will go into Garland (the neighboring city where Chris works) so that he could have him stopped and arrested for wreckless driving. But, the guy was driving more wrecklessly than Chris was willing to with passengers, so we just turned around. He told me later, though, that if it had been just the two of us in the truck, he would have chased the guys down. I would have been game. LOL

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

that's got to be a bust vid. I don't know of any TRUE rednecks that drive a Toyota.
            '95 T/A Conv., Green, Tan Top
            '00 T/A Silver
            '86 Chevy RCSB 4WD (LS1 to go in)

Comment

:lol: difference between that and reality in Los Angeles the barrel would be [i]emptied[/] BEFORE they cam to a stop. People are in too much of a hurry. Definitely a bust video. they say ~ 1/3 of the cars have guns there
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

Working...
              X