Update on my little bully....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my little bully....

Warning - Pics might be too nasty for some viewers.

He's been doing OK the past couple weeks. His leg swelled up so bad that it ended up bursting, and some meat was hanging out. The vet said there wasn't anything he could do, but just gave us some stuff to wrap him up with, and said to just keep it wrapped. It's been healing for a few weeks and looks a little better.

On top of that, he seems to be having some hip problems still. They give out, and he limps a lot. Has a hard time staying active for too long before he has to drag himself.

However, just TODAY, he was able to walk up the stairs by himself, AND come back down on his own.

Here are some more pics I snapped. I brought a new bed home yesterday, and it's a queen (up from the twin I used to have), so I don't have a frame for it yet, and he's taken it over like it's his own. I covered him up cause he gets kinda cold.

And another I just took today.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

It is good to hear he is getting better! He is a cute little devil.
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Comment

Honey has been used to speed healing of open wounds for a long time. You might want to ask your Vet.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Looks like he's improving! That's great news!
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
        X