Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Black Blackbirds

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ponti...em220207813193

these cars are one of two dream cars(the other being a 1970 Chevelle SS LS6 4spd black on black) i wish i had the money for it:evil: and i like this part
    This car is for really for collectors who are interested in driving it on beautiful weekends and for it to bring Barret Jackson pricing one day
    i would be driving this car like mad, exp durring the winter and when it rains. oh well someday ill make tons of money
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

I would love to have one of the Formula's from them. Black of course.

My ride is here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995RAMAIR

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken all the Blackbirds were red.
      Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

i've seen em black, red, etc. i think LS1tech.com has all the colors they came in

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

yeah, they had red white blue, sunset orange and i think black. mite be a few more. those are just fromt he ones ive seen.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
          2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by BrdWAtti2d
            Unless I'm mistaken all the Blackbirds were red.
            They come in a lot of different colors.

My ride is here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995RAMAIR

Comment

The GMMG site still lists the cars and options:
              http://gmmginc.net/programs/Blackbird/

very nice-
              2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
              "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Never knew they even existed..
                Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

That car is about 35 miles from my house. Carl Black has some big car dealerships here.
                  Blazer

Comment

He sure do! I was very close to working for the Kennesaw dealership once.

Those Blackbirds are sinster! I've been two in my lifetime. One sorta ragged out...and one on a trailer.

Beautiful to say the least...I asked the wife if I could get one...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Blackbirds are nice. Real nice.

Some day, they may be held in the same light as the Yenko cars are now.
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

i love them when i get my LS1 ill prob clone mine to look like one, except ill do it right and make sure the stripes, panel etc are all like the real ones

Comment

guy about an hour south of me had one for sale up on ebay last year. was in perfect condition with around 10k miles on it. don't think it ever did sell though.
                          87 GTA: it's winter time, all tore apart

ConElite: "Im 22, have had my TA since I was 21."

"I wont lie, I have a heavy foot, but at the same time I know when its the safest to ring out a gear or 2."

Comment

Working...
                          X