A dealer has some nerve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dealer has some nerve

i sent a email to a "dealer" regarding his 93 GT he want $14K for! i told him it was only a GT and not worth that much and this i what i got back !!!warning: some language not kid friendly!!!

Kyle,
    Try finding one for "book" price. These are already "collector" items and the books you quote haven't caught up to that fact yet. When both cars are 20 years old and double in price from what I'm asking you'll be one of those people who tell stories of the car they could have bought for so much less when everyone complains about skyrocketing muscle car prices. Find the section in those books where you can call them up and have them sell you the cars I have for their prices. There are only two like these listed for sale on Autotrader "anywhere" in the USA and I own both. That makes my price the "book" price.
    Regarding the 5.0L engine I'm referring to the application in the "fox" body style but thanks for letting me know you're more astute than most people about the model & engine. Good luck in your search for one of these cars : you have good taste.
    Regards,
    Greg Arnold-Owner @ The Car Store
    888-847-9740
    Kyle,
    You are obviously into mental ********** and have lots of time to waste considering how piss poor the economy is in your area. Other parts of the country where people actually make a good living can afford really nice cars unlike the rust belt &&&& boxes you're used to.
    Enjoy the Kia you're driving : it's the best you'll ever do considering what a mental midget you are. I'll bet you had to beg money from everyone you know just to get the $100 down payment together. "LOSER" !!

Have a really nice day @##hole
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

just got another one from him after informing him im not a loser and that i make decent chunk of change.

Last time I heard someone this much they needed their diapers changed but your a "trash man" who's so used to the smell that you don't realize how much you stink. You're overpaid no matter what you do so consider it a favor that you even have a job. In your case it's more like be kind to dumb animals.
    FYI : I own the company and made more money than you when I was 17 years old than you'll EVER be able to. So roll up your pants legs because you're drowning in a pissing contest you'll never win.
    So you're an F-body GM guy? Why waste what little brain power you have asking about something else? Oh that's right you're used to wasting the time of "Bargain News" losers like yourself.

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Wow!

What did you say to him exactly? If he wasn't provoked, that's completely crazy.

Even if he was provoked, he seems like a real loser.

My ride is here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/1995RAMAIR

Comment

heres a link to LS1tech.com ill prob keep that one updated since everyone can veiw it

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=875420

Comment

Why did you even bother starting the argument? It comes across as very immature on both sides. Why get so upset about an advertisement for a car you aren't even interested in?
          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Sounds like the dealer is immature, and was mainly angry at you for critiquing his business practice (he read in too much). Besides why bother with this guy when in the end, you, and all of us know that your are not going to buy that car, nor any, from this moron.

Kind of off topic but relevant to cars appreciating in value

Lemme tell you right now the only cars under 20 years old that are appreciating in value is some obscure exotics and all 1998 model cars. Not to mention, but 1998's are the only ones that Mexico will allow across the border as the automobile dealers there ganged up and got Mexico to ban all other cars allowd to be bought across the border Safe to say your 1998 model has gone up as that's the only thing that dealers along the border states can now sell as for some dealers, their business has dropped by up to 80% as a result
            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
            pics and info

Comment

Funny thing, when did a car making 205 hp with 275 ft./lbs. torque become a Muscle Car???

Also, they produced 26,101 GTs in 1993, making them quite common. I guess since they made less than 2,500 T/A Ram Air cars, my 1996 is worth $50K???

Hey Ken...I bet you didn't know you GXP is an "Uber"- Muscle Car since it's got 55 hp. more???

Very funny stuff..
              Al 96 Ram Air T/A
              Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Yeah, but it was the last year of the 3rd gen. design- there probably was a reason why they discontinued them- I would show this "genius" the going prices of the 4th gen Camaros and Firebirds- twice as much car for less money than he is asking-

Oh, he probably will get it eventually- there is one born every minute. That is somebody's dream car, but not mine-

No sense getting into a name-calling match with that guy- On the other hand, I would let any on-line forums I was in know what kind of morals and ethics this guy seems to have- The bashing is a little over the top, IMHO
                2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
                "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

There is an @$$ for every seat...Someone will buy it, maybe not at that price but somewhere near...
                  Greg W. in West Michigan
                  1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                  1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                  1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                  1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                  1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                  <Motor out

Comment

Originally posted by FroSSty
                    There is an ass for every seat...Someone will buy it, maybe not at that price but somewhere near...
                    Yeah....but knowing this guy's such a funnel-butt, I hope the word spreads fast so others learn not to buy from him. He's not just an A##hole, he's the whole A## !!
                    Darrin C
                    '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                    07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Working...
                    X