Help me set a price on my '97 T/A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me set a price on my '97 T/A

I am going to get serious about selling this car after the spring melt. I haven't been following the value of these cars much so I thought I would check on here:

This is what it has:

Good paint...two spider-webs on the front bumper cover.
    Interior...charcoal leather that is perfect.
    ZR1s 11x17 (F) 9.5x17 (R) (stock wheels included with 65% KDWS tires)
    SLP subframe connectors, strut tower brace, 1LE suspension, and Loudmouth
    R/A Hood with stock hood included.
    4.11 gears (Strange)
    Updated fork M6; new clutch; B&M Ripper Shifter
    Hypertech Power Programmer for gear change
    100,000 miles
    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

You could always sell it to me for peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      You could always sell it to me for peanuts.
      How many peanuts would that be? Do they have to be boiled or chocolate covered?
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Having just went though a battle with an insurance company, So much depends on the condition, the mileage and the documentation. Search the autotrader and find what's the going prices in your area and go from there. My 97 mas mint, had about every bolt on possible, all work was 100% sanitary with repair documentaion photos and receipts, you name it. I bought the car new for $27K+ put no telling how many dollars worth the upgrades and time.

The max I could get was 10K. It was show ready. What it's worth is such a subjective opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
          Having just went though a battle with an insurance company, So much depends on the condition, the mileage and the documentation. Search the autotrader and find what's the going prices in your area and go from there. My 97 mas mint, had about every bolt on possible, all work was 100% sanitary with repair documentaion photos and receipts, you name it. I bought the car new for $27K+ put no telling how many dollars worth the upgrades and time.

The max I could get was 10K. It was show ready. What it's worth is such a subjective opinion.
          I guess a better way of saying it is what are people buying them for these days? Looking at Autotrader just tells me what people want for their car.
          '77 K5 rock-crawler project
          '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
          '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
          '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
          '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
          My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
          Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
          X