Local car wash offering Zaino "wax."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local car wash offering Zaino "wax."

I was surprised to see today, one of the local handwash type car washes had their LED sign out front saying something to the effect of "Now try the new show car Zaino wax." I was surprised that one of those type places was using Zaino POLISH at all, but I guess they could be using the one that you just spray on and wipe off. I just wish that they would have called it polish instead of wax. Oh well. Maybe they just figure that the average Joe Blow wouldn't know the difference between the two. Anyway, just thought that was interesting. Sal is really getting his product out there.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

and I think he needs to know more about this too. I am forwarding this post link Sal. Can you post the location of the car wash please?..the more info the better. thanks for the sighting!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Here is a link to their web page. They are located in Plano, Texas. It looks legit....maybe. I just noticed that on the page they call it polish, but on their sign outside it says wax.

http://www.qwikwash.com/frisco/contact.php

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I smell a lawsuit...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

You have to give this company credit for recognizing a product that is as well-regarded as Zaino and incorporating it into their business. The customer gets good quality, and the advertising has to help-

Don't be too quick to dismiss- some of these places offer all sorts of cleaning and detailing services- if they do that they may already be customers of Sal
          2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
          "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Working...
          X