• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good read for all you Pontiac fans

The March 19th editorial at Autoextremeist.com

http://www.autoextremist.com/current/
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

DeLorenzo generally makes good points, but reading his articles is downright exhausting.

I also think the G8 is a step in the right direction. As for the sport truck, DeLorenzo's argument referring to the SSR isn't quite accurate. Per Scott, GM did make money off of the truck/car and it does grab a lot of attention for being so unique. Like the SSR, the Sport Truck isn't going to sell in large numbers or save GM or Pontiac, but it does draw interest and should make money. GM examines these decisions six ways from Sunday. Globally, I'm sure it helps Holden out as well and helps bring the cost down on the Ute.

Pontiac definitely needs more than Solstice, G8, and the sport truck. Personally a wagon version of the G8 would get my attention. Hopefully there's more in store coming out soon.

On a side note, check out the GMC concept based on the sport truck. I think it would be a great match for that brand.
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Working...
    X