Visa Fishing E-mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Fishing E-mail

These fishing e-mails are starting to somewhat real. Below is an e-mail I received today. I wouldn't be surprised if some folks fall for this one. I just sent this one over the the DOJ. Hopefully they'll be able to do something with it. Always be wary with e-mails asking for personal or account info.

__________________________________________________ ___
    VISA

Dear, VISA Member.

We have successfully completed your Identity Verification Process ,Now You Can Update Your Contact Details To ensure that Your Service is not interrupted
    Click here to Update your Details

Or Contact VISA ® Customer Service Team. We're Available 24 Hours aday, 7days aweek.

Visa has grown from a credit card company to a payments company that offers a range of payment products and services. The new Visa logo and card design reflect the evolution of Visa.

Thank you for using VISA

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your VISA account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any VISA page.

To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your preferences here.

Copyright © 2001-2008 VISA. All rights reserved.
    VISA Email ID PP259
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

I got one last year from Mazuma Credit Union. I actually bank there so I opened it. Man, they are just hitting too close to home.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
    X