A ticking time bomb ready to explode.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ticking time bomb ready to explode.

There is a fim due out that will surely bring out additional turmoil.......

Scheduled for release before the end of March, the film is still a mystery. But one thing is certain: it will be explosive. Of the film, titled Fitna'(Chaos), Wilders has said that it would portray “the intolerant and fascistic character of the Koran.” In an article in a Dutch newspaper, he explained that the fifteen-minute-long production would have a split screen that would show such things as a decapitation and a stoning on one side, while verses and sura from the Koran are read on the other. Wilders also wants the Koran banned, like Hitler's Mein Kampf, from his country. It is, he believes, a book of violence.

Not unexpectedly, Wilders's film has Europe's timid governments, especially that of the Netherlands, wringing their hands with worry and veering toward outright panic. NATO is concerned about attacks against its troops in Afghanistan, especially against Dutch troops serving there, and the Netherlands itself fears a terrorist attack at home or against its interests and nationals overseas. Home to some one million Muslims, the Netheerlands has been put on its second-highest security alert level in anticipation of the film.

Even prior to its release, Wilders's film has proved poignant. The biggest effect Wilders' film project has had so far is that it has shown how deeply the Netherlands, and the rest of Europe, has already sunk into cowardice. For instance, the Dutch government, afraid of a violent Muslim backlash rivaling or surpassing what Denmark experienced after the Mohammed cartoons were published in 2006, has twice asked Wilders not to show the film. To be sure, their fears are not unfounded: Some Muslim countries have threatened an economic boycott should Wilders‘s film be released.

Dutch politicians also fear a repeat of the civil violence that took place in Holland itself after film director Theo van Gogh was murdered by a Muslim fanatic in 2004 for his short film showing the oppression of women in Islam. Van Gogh's gruesome death, some believe, was tantamount to a declaration of jihad against Dutch, and European, society. In the hopes of placating Islamic wrath, Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende has chosen capitulation. According to a story in the German publication Der Spiegel, he has met with Iran's foreign minister, who advised him to use an article from the 1948 Declaration of Human Rights to prevent the film's showing.

As the story correctly pointed out, Balkenende saw nothing base about accepting human- rights advice from a country where women are stoned and homosexuals are hanged. For Holland's political leader, respect for human rights appears to end at the Dutch borders.

Even worse, Balkenende saw nothing wrong with allowing a foreign country to interfere in the Netherlands's internal affairs. Balkenende's foreign minister has also met with 35 representatives from Muslim countries, including ambassadors, about the film.

Another major Middle Eastern human rights abuser, Syria, also got into the act when its Grand Mufti appeared before the European Parliament in Strasbourg, saying Wilders would be responsible if there were any "disturbances, spilling of blood and acts of violence" after the film's debut. Incredibly, no delegate of this legislative body that is supposed to represent enlightened, human rights-oriented Europe stood up and forcefully contradicted him.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...3-8D2FA36C2917

The film is 15 minutes long, and the website has been killed by their IP ahead of the realease ..

he Web site where Dutch lawmaker Geert Wilders was promoting his not-yet-released anti-Quran film has been suspended by its U.S. hosting service, Network Solutions.

The site formerly showed the film's title, "Fitna" — "Coming Soon" — and an image of a gilded Quran. Now it shows a note that the company is investigating whether the site violates its terms of service.

"Network Solutions has received a number of complaints regarding this site that are under investigation," the note said.

While the exact contents of the 15-minute movie, due to be released by March 31, are unknown, Wilders has said it will underscore his view that Islam's holy book is "fascist."
    rest of article here

My take. Time to purge the fascists from Islam who use it to control the masses using violence as an excuse and citing violence from the scriptures... Let it out... let them scream, then keep on rolling out these type of movies, comics ... consider it "sensitivity training" but I'm sure deaths will result
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
      The film is 15 minutes long, and the website has been killed by their IP ahead of the realease ..

rest of article here

My take. Time to purge the fascists from Islam who use it to control the masses using violence as an excuse and citing violence from the scriptures... Let it out... let them scream, then keep on rolling out these type of movies, comics ... consider it "sensitivity training" but I'm sure deaths will result
      Well you know where I live. There is a Mosque on every block, EVERY BLOCK in this country, paid for and supported by the government.

Can you guess what will be preached? Remember the faithful have to say their prayers 5 times a day. I know because every Mosque has a loud public address system thats lets you know when to pray. The radio plays special prayer music at these times. On all radio stations!

Of course they will take their religion seriously. Any type of sensitivity training will not work. It has to come from within, from the Mosques, not from outside influences. And that is not going to happen in our lifetimes.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Ranger bob, I agree whole heartedly, and that's just the thing as well

Our society has moderated over the centuries (Christianity/Judaism) due to social advances and a land free of religious persecution one could run to due to the discovery of Columbus and Amerigo Vespucci.

Now the Muslim religion, beliefs, and way of life are at the same tipping place as our ancestors were as they didn't have the means to express freely or location to move/escape to a new land until recent times.

As a side effect, we as a whole who haven't existed with such radicals (not necessarily that, other description eludes me) and forgot HOW to deal with them. In all world history I have studied (Grandfather was a university History professor) countless societies have fell due to forgetting how to deal with people deprived of social advances. Until now history has repeated itself but this time it is different as there is a land where the people who practice Islam, can escape persecution/ migrate to that is separated by two immense oceans that normal means of attack in the past that felled the said societies didn't have, and that is the USA you are fighting for

We too, as a whole, have forgotten how to deal with the said people, but as this time there is a place for people of Islam to run too, IN TIME and OVER CENTURIES, the religion will moderate. As you said, not in our lifetimes

Social advances far outweigh technological advances by leaps and bounds in helping us as a whole, and those advances have and will be bathed in blood as they are always painful growing pains.

This time around, expect mass chaos once this film is out in Europe as they forgot how to deal with the radicals.... and ultimately the only way to deal with them, until they socially advance, is bloodshed.. there is no other way and the European GVT's will not accept this (I'd expect them to fall before accepting that this is cold hard reality and the only possible way) and no, law, legislation, terse UN letter, police force, or even nuclear bomb can alter this fact

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
        pics and info

Comment

Umm...ya.

This is sure to end well.
          My DD
          2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
            We too, as a whole, have forgotten how to deal with the said people, but as this time there is a place for people of Islam to run too, IN TIME and OVER CENTURIES, the religion will moderate. As you said, not in our lifetimes
            What concerns me is that with this particular religious sect, their intolerance of the rest of the world's directions hasn't changed in a few thousand years. I don't think it's going to change. They would gladly die and take a few others with them rather than be tolerant of other societies.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              What concerns me is that with this particular religious sect, their intolerance of the rest of the world's directions hasn't changed in a few thousand years. I don't think it's going to change. They would gladly die and take a few others with them rather than be tolerant of other societies.

Im not that smart or anything like that but I think if thats the way they feel then fine . They are entitiled to that but just stay the hell out of our land. Go spread bloodshed on your own. Leave us out of it. Not trying to offend anyone here.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
              2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

You know, if this guy wants to play this movie, then I say let him. I think the threats and reactions just to him saying that he is going to show it are enough to show the world what kind of people he is talking about. It's like a high school kid saying that he is going to show a film depicting the school bully beating kids up, giving swirlies and wedgies, and taking lunch money. And the bully, wanting to protect his "good name," threatens to beat up the kid showing the film, give him a wedgie and a swirly, and take his lunch money. They don't want the world to know that they are barbaric murderers who have no value for human life, yet they threaten acts of violence if he shows the world that they are barbaric. I don't understand those people. I'm with Joe on this, there will NEVER be peace in the middle east because those people are bred and raised to hate anyone who doesn't believe their way, and to kill anyone doesn't. The know only violence, so they won't ever be able to relate to others or to each other with anything but violence. It's too bad we can't just throw a huge bullet and bomb-proof dome over the whole region and just let them kill each other off.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
                  Im not that smart or anything like that but I think if thats the way they feel then fine . They are entitiled to that but just stay the hell out of our land. Go spread bloodshed on your own. Leave us out of it. Not trying to offend anyone here.
                  That is our philosophy. The main problem is that is not their view. With them, it's black and white. No negotiation, it's their religious beliefs that are correct, everyone else WILL convert or die. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                    On the other hand I know Muslims who drink alcohol and aren't particularly religious. They are more wealthy, educated and have more exposure to the rest of the world.

Murder, rape, theft is just as prevalent in this part of the world, so I don't really see their religion as much of a moderating influence.

So maybe the answer is for the rich Arab oil nations to share their wealth with their poor subjects. Get them real educations and close the Madrasses that teach hate. The Madrasses are free or very cheap in many nations. There they learn rote memorization of the Koran and not much else.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerBob
                      On the other hand I know Muslims who drink alcohol and aren't particularly religious. They are more wealthy, educated and have more exposure to the rest of the world.

Murder, rape, theft is just as prevalent in this part of the world, so I don't really see their religion as much of a moderating influence.

So maybe the answer is for the rich Arab oil nations to share their wealth with their poor subjects. Get them real educations and close the Madrasses that teach hate. The Madrasses are free or very cheap in many nations. There they learn rote memorization of the Koran and not much else.
                      It must be a lot different from your paradigm...... You're just about on the front line over there in Kuwait. Be careful over there.......
                      Darrin C
                      '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
                      07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Welp,

the movie's up and there is an english version as well

http://www.pvv.nl

or at http://www.LiveLeak.com

have at it

Full story

pics and info

Comment

anyone gave a link to the movie itself?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                          2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

Comment

PS They were very smart to release this Friday night. The big reaction won't come until next Friday. It is like til Sunday afternoon to insult Christians.

Comment

Working...
                              X