Camaro came home yesterday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro came home yesterday

My wife has the camera, so no pictures yet..

But it looks sweet next to the Vette in the garage!!

I will post pics as soon as I have a camera.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Here is a pic.. bad lighting it's dark and raining out.

Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

They look right at home.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

What did i miss? Why was the Z gone?
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
          What did i miss? Why was the Z gone?
          Storage Ryan...she was in storage.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I know how you feel

I have several weekends of work to do to get the f-bod up to par again. This winter was harsh as it destroyed my car cover after 6 years. Laundry list of to do's is quite long. But I look forward to cruising in it in warmer weather as I'm sure you will also
            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
            pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
              I know how you feel

I have several weekends of work to do to get the f-bod up to par again. This winter was harsh as it destroyed my car cover after 6 years. Laundry list of to do's is quite long. But I look forward to cruising in it in warmer weather as I'm sure you will also
              Yes, it was in storage at the airport. My buddy lets me park in his hangar under the wing of his 172. Nice and safe. That way I can park my daily drivers in the warm garage at home and avoid scraping windows / clearing snow.

Red - I hope you get your laundry list done and are happy with the results. The winter was indeed very harsh this season. I did manage to get the Camaro out on the road Saturday with all 3 kids. We put the top down and went to a park. They loved it!
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
                Storage Ryan...she was in storage.
                I feel like an idiot
                2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Cool !

I'm finishing up a job in Tennessee and was hoping to have some time off at home and get the toys out of their winter sleep in the garage.

Instead they offered me another job this time in Alabama. So by the time I'm done there it will be the end of May. I might try to sneak home in between for a couple of days and get the T/A fired up.
                  97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                    Yes, it was in storage at the airport. My buddy lets me park in his hangar under the wing of his 172. Nice and safe. That way I can park my daily drivers in the warm garage at home and avoid scraping windows / clearing snow.
                    You couldn't ask anything better than that!
                    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

warm garage at home and avoid scraping windows / clearing snow.
                      Am I missing something. There is something here I do not understand.
                      Blazer

Comment

I'm with you Blazer....just doesn't add up.
                        My DD
                        2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by sneitzel
                          I'm with you Blazer....just doesn't add up.
                          You warm weather people think you're soooo funny.
                          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Yeah, we have this thing called snow. It's the result of precipitation during below freezing temperatures.

It is VERY unfortunate. It forces us to store away our cars, boats and motorcycles for 5 months out of the year.

Here is a pic in the hangar, for Taso.

Tracy
                            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                            Current Mods:

Comment

You got any pics of the plane?? Would love to see it.
                              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
                              X