No announcement yet.

Corvette Cruise today. Pics within.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey jeff im sorry it wasnt ment towards you at all! its no big deal i was just curious but no problem.

there are n.one-the-less a bunch of sexy cars!!!!!!
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1slo_camaro
      hey jeff im sorry it wasnt ment towards you at all! its no big deal i was just curious but no problem.

I won't be joining them for any more cruises unless I video tape it from a STOPPED position.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

No worries, the point is well made and accepted.

In this case, it was a pretty safe environment, that is what I meant by you pick your spots.

There were clear and careful places to pass. F-Bodies have a lot of understeer. It was pretty easy in the Z06 to just go under them when they pushed it a little bit. We never were near the limit.

I do 99.9% of my spirited driving at road courses. But, I have to admit to .1% when I shouldn't.

But I calculate my risks.

No worries, you stated your point very well. No offense taken. It is a good point!

Comment

Originally posted by 1slo_camaro

If you notice, we're in agreement that the point is well made. Too many times the car is pushed in the wrong environment. When I used to run Corvettes at Sebring, I could blast along at close to 140 on the long stretch and it felt more secure than rush hour traffic. At least I knew that the drivers around me weren't going to do something incredibly stupid. Not to mention that the track has already been cleared, no animals can run out in front of you, no hidden entrances with a car pulling out........ and EMTs are standing by just in case.

Comment

Hey Jeff, that looks like it was fun! Thanks for posting the pictures.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

ok thanks for not buggin out over a 19 y/o saying something lol i appreciate your guys' help on here
              94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
              94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
              75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
              1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
              GOT PSi?
              Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Working...
              X