gto owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gto owners

I found a heck of a deal i think. an 05 gto ls2 silver red interior 6sp with 50k in the clock for 16k. What kind of gas miliage did you get with the 6sp? roomy? depandable? also how was the ride and seats compared with the f-body? thanks

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Originally posted by thomas
    I found a heck of a deal i think. an 05 gto ls2 silver red interior 6sp with 50k in the clock for 16k. What kind of gas miliage did you get with the 6sp? roomy? depandable? also how was the ride and seats compared with the f-body? thanks
    Wow only 16k? is something wrong with it
    my friend got 05 auto GTO its nice we went on 140 mile trip this weekend
    so comfortable.

6 speed would get good gas milage on highway.
    1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Originally posted by 96FirebirdFormula
      Wow only 16k? is something wrong with it
      my friend got 05 auto GTO its nice we went on 140 mile trip this weekend
      so comfortable.

6 speed would get good gas milage on highway.

as far as i know nothings wrong with it. I havent run a carfax yet though. so the rides really nice?

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
        as far as i know nothings wrong with it. I havent run a carfax yet though. so the rides really nice?
        Rides is comfortable. but red interior is ugly
        1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

i got 26 highway easy with my 05 gto m6. just keep your foot out of it.

handling? she's top heavy.... thats one reason i bailed on it..i just didnt feel like doing a bunch of mods.. and the o.e. tires are way too small for that car, way small....and you can only go so wide without body work....

the back window is a b#$%ch to clean, and getting in the back seat is impossible unless you are a pretzel........other than that, nice car...LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I took my 05 6 speed to Boston from Buffalo last year. Got 29 MPG all the way.

Mine currently has 19K on it and maybe will get another 2K this summer. It is a smart buy which goes back next May. My balloon payment is 16,171.00. Whomever adds 500 - 1000 to that next May can have it. I hate to give it back to the dealer with such low miles. It is on leasetrader.com currently but no bites as my monthly payment is too high.

Comment

Working...
            X