Saw the 2009 Camaro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw the 2009 Camaro

The AJC Atlanta auto show is on town this week. We were standing in the Varsity Jr on Lavista at Chesire Bridge and a silver 2009 Camaro with no plates drove by. I was just stunned to see it and didn't even think about getting my phone out until it was gone.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

ahem....

Comment

Seems they're everywhere now a days. Germany, Austrailia, U.S.A...

I just saw a G8 on the road for the first time. It was like a Grand Prix on steroids...in a good way. The red is very red.
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Can't wait until they start building them, it's only a couple of miles down the road from where I live.
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
        X