Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Gasoline Pricing System to be introduced soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gasoline Pricing System to be introduced soon!

No use fighting it or sending letters to congress.......

No they will switch the pumps to Liters. That way you'll only pay about one dollar. It's all just psychological.
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

The new 5 dollar bill

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
      '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
      Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by bru333
        just think how the diesel community feels! wow And its a heck of alot easier to make than gas!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Filling up my truck the other day cost me $124 (4.79/gal). And it used to be easier to make than gas. Since they've decided it would be a good idea to use Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel, it made it so that it is more involved than gasoline to refine it, since they have to get the extra sulfur out.
          Dave

Independent AMSOIL Dealer

94 Z28 M6 - exhaust, K&N drop in, and lots of plans...

DD 98 Ram 2500 CTD (might be faster than my Z!)

Comment

Working...
          X