New kind of car wash....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kind of car wash....

Not quite sure how this could be considered touchless, but to each their own. I wonder how often they change the water....

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
      Not quite sure how this could be considered touchless, but to each their own. I wonder how often they change the water....

You were being sarcastic right?
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Uhmmm...yes. Apparently not effectively. I just thought it was an ironic place to put that sign. Sometimes my sense of humor doesn't gel with others. Oh well, I laughed. That's all that matters. LOL

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Ha ha ha, It was funny but when you put "I wonder how often they change the water...." seemed like you were serious.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

That's hilarious! I could see someone dipping in there with those scratchy paper towels to wash their rice racer.....
            Darrin C
            '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
            07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

one time i saw some kids pump a little gasoline in one of those.
              -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
              2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

Working...
              X