good day to bad day to worse day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good day to bad day to worse day

been a while since i've posted been too busy were down 2 drivers and a helper at my job so ive been doing a bit of everything. but anyways monday i helped a driver do his route after i did mine cuz he wasnt feeling too hot and did that adn today when i was transfering the trash into another truck my boss asked me if i hit a car on monday when i was doing another route and i told him no and he said well a cop called saying he had gotten a phone call that my refuse truck hit her accord. so i talked to the cop and he told me that the marks were white and the truck number was 12 and i informed that cop that it isnt my truck cuz im number 15 and all of our trucks(cept our back up) are red cab/green bodys. so the cop came down and looked at the truck and said he was gonna deal with the lady. well fast forward to tonight, durring my softball game i was runing from frist to second when the 2nd baseman tripped me up on my bad ankle, so now i sit here with ice and it elevated and hoping it be alright for work tomorrow. i sprained it 6 weeks ago when i fell off my truck. so now im back to a brace and ice o well end of my rant.
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

sounds like maybe softball was pushing it a little bit?

Comment

it was ok the morning after the game just when the cabinets fell on it did it in again, its sore again but my next game is tuesday so im gonna take it easy till then
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
      X