5 months

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 months

He's going to be 5 months in 8 days so I posted pics of the day I got him 'til now.

2 months (first day at home)

3 months (first bath)

4 months (first taste of good weather)

5 months (can't fit in the front seat any more)

He's growing up fast. He's having a hard time fitting in the front seat so now he's been sitting in the back. And I don't have to carry him up and down the stairs anymore. At first he was afraid of stairs but now loves running up and down them.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

he'll be able to fit in the seat, he'll just eat it and make more room...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

How quickly they grow up.

Before you know he'll go to college, start dating and will want to drive your T/A.
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

love those ears!!!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
        2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

That's a big pup! Those ears can pick up radar!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

lol at the stairs comment . Too funny 'cause I can relate

My dog, Ace is a German Shepard/Doberman Pinscer mix. The first time he saw stairs, at 4 years he walked up them like he was on his way to the gas chamber. Now at 11 1/2 He goes up them, but if I even make or think of being mischievous while on them, he regresses, and acts like it's his first time. Dare I try to pick him up while on them (got scars from that ) . He just barely tolerates them after 7 years.
            Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
            Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
            pics and info

Comment

When I was a kid we had a collie. He was beautiful (actually came from the Lassie line) but boy, was he dumber than a box of rocks. But I loved that dog. Anyway, he did not do stairs at all. When we first brought him home, my dad took him upstairs the first time. He went all the way down the hall, and then when dad tried to get him to come back down the stairs, he kept running from my room to the guest room, back to my room, etc. etc. because they were the last doors before you had to go down the stairs. It was funny. Suffice to say, once dad picked him up and carried him down the stairs, he never saw the second floor again.

Forgot to say....by the way, cute puppy.

2001 Camaro V6, stock

Comment

Originally posted by Christopherrr
                That's a big pup! Those ears can pick up radar!
                i believe they are for the echo-location feature
                -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
                2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

Ken, you were right about his ears. He's starting to grow into them. You should of seen him when I brung him home. His paws were so huge (and still are), that when he walked he would stumble over them. And when he would run, he would run sideways. LoL...now he just drags them.
                  Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Working...
                  X