Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much power do u guys think im making

okay i know 99-04 stangs dyno at about 240rwhp stock
    i just orded a satin pp 75mm tb and plenum(found 200 bucks )

So with those 2 mods,plus my bbk cai and roush side exhaust with x pipe,how much rwhp to u guys think im making, thanks,
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

210.......................... if you put a huge 6 ft wing on the back that should get you another 30hp or so.

hey you got any pics? id like to see your exhaust

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
      210.......................... if you put a huge 6 ft wing on the back that should get you another 30hp or so.

hey you got any pics? id like to see your exhaust
      http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa249/dholmes85/ scroll through there's some on the bottom and second page,

come on guys please give some opinions,the closest dyno's 2 hours away,I no its a stang and it sux but come on,
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
        http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa249/dholmes85/ scroll through there's some on the bottom and second page,

come on guys please give some opinions,the closest dyno's 2 hours away,I no its a stang and it sux but come on,

im sure some other guys will chime in but id say around 270rwhp give or take. maybe a few more.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
          im sure some other guys will chime in but id say around 270rwhp give or take. maybe a few more.
          what u think about the ride thomas???????????//

Comment

honestly im not a mustang guy, mainly because ford underpowered them but youve got some tasteful mods done and it looks realy good. Id even enter some shows if i were you. I bet it even sound better too. what kind of power are you looking to get of her?

current

Comment

I want to get it up to 300rwhp,My next mods are gonna be 3:90gears pulleys then cam's,then thats it,the stang does get better mpg then my f-bod,and gets more attention,but it doesnt's have near as much balls as my f-body did,I miss my LT1 so bad,this is more of a show car,I hate it being lowered,my cats are so low and i scratch on everthing,there lower then my cellphone, everone tells me to enter it in shows,its looks differnt then all the other stangs,thats what I like,cause stangs come a dime a dozen,I was only one in my town with a ws6(well clone) i loved that,I plan on paying it off,let my girl drive it ,and getting a ls1 in the future(2-3 years)by the way thomas your bird is very very pimpin,super pimpin,(and yes the stang motor's are low on hp,chevy realy does out to stangs in hp,Ill post more pics soon when its clean i got all the center caps for my 18''s know

Comment

thanks man. i was about 2yrs without an fbody. sucked. those mods your talking about should really put u at or more than 300hp in my opinion. very nice car indeed.

current

Comment

doing a larger throttle body and intake mod without first adding a bigger cam, longer lift rockerarms (making the engine breathe better) wont add much at all, in fact, i have witnessed some lt1 folks lose power going to a 52mm tb from 48mm tb without doing cam and heads, headers, etc.

dyno the car. thats the only way to really find out.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                  X