Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 gallons of exon super for .71 ........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 gallons of exon super for .71 ........

happend to a guy from the gto forum..he stumbled on this gas station where somebody screwed up setting the new prices in the pump..should have been 3.91 a gallon....LOL

he ran home and brought back his other cars and his camera. They eventually discovered it of course...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Oh that's awesome.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Premium too, lol.
      Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Wow...that had to suck big time for the station. LOL!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Where the H an I when that happens.
          Blazer

Comment

wow and i thought i had it made when i prepaid 20 bucks and got 21
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
              wow and i thought i had it made when i prepaid 20 bucks and got 21
              those were the days, i could see it coming 100miles away w/bush in office.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
              2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Same thing happened in Wilmington last month. Price was supposed to be $3.35, got set to .35. Supposedly the station workers didn't notice for 9 hours.

I think they were calling all their friends and relatives to come get gas. I don't see how they couldn't have noticed people only buying $5 or less worth of gas all day, and not realize something was wrong.

WILMINGTON, N.C. — Traffic was backed up and police were called to control the crowd after a Wilmington gas station accidentally set the pump price at 35 cents a gallon.

The Wilmington Star-News reported Friday that hundreds of drivers flooded a BP station for the cheap gas after the price dropped around 9 a.m. Thursday.

Station employee Shane Weller said the price for premium gasoline was supposed to be $3.35 a gallon. He complained that customers paid the cheaper price all day without saying a word.

It was all the extra traffic that led station employees to the mistake around 6 p.m. They found it after calling their district manager, looking for permission to changing the price as a way of stemming the flow of customers.
                http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350949,00.html

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by bru333
                  Same thing happened in Wilmington last month. Price was supposed to be $3.35, got set to .35. Supposedly the station workers didn't notice for 9 hours.

I think they were calling all their friends and relatives to come get gas. I don't see how they couldn't have noticed people only buying $5 or less worth of gas all day, and not realize something was wrong.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350949,00.html
                  If most were paying at the pump I doubt they would notice for quite a while.
                  Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Working...
                  X