Quick opinion (poll)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick opinion (poll)

Considering getting this car. The deal is $13.5 K with the car at 56K miles. Comes with the original rims and wheels + car cover. But this hood is killing me! What do you think? The car is not a WS6.

2002 Firehawk Sold

neither...... I would pass. I hate buying someone else's modified car..... you know it's been driven hard.

Just for kicks, I added a third option to your poll. The way it originally read, it sounds like a done deal and you're just figureing out which way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      neither...... I would pass. I hate buying someone else's modified car..... you know it's been driven hard.

Just for kicks, I added a third option to your poll. The way it originally read, it sounds like a done deal and you're just figureing out which way to go.
      Haha thanks Joe! The only internal mod is a magnaflow catback. I dunno Im on the fence about it all.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

That hood don't scare me. I'd pull the black stripe onto the front fascia to make it blend in and call it good.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
          That hood don't scare me. I'd pull the black stripe onto the front fascia to make it blend in and call it good.
          i like the idea!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Don't get me wrong....... I like performance stuff, but when I search for a used car, I look for something pristine and unmolested with zero modifications. That kind of car is least likely to have been beat on. Then any modifications done are by my own doing and I know everything that has been done.

Comment

No paint the hole car black. I hate red.
              Blazer

Comment

A4 or M6?
                what kind of modifications have been done?

I like the hood and color scheme. IMO
                -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
                2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

Originally posted by sk8boy7789
                  A4 or M6?
                  what kind of modifications have been done?

I like the hood and color scheme. IMO
                  M6, nothing else done to it cept the rims and magnaflow catback

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                    No paint the hole car black. I hate red.
                    Blazer

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

If the hood bothers you enough, keep searching. These cars are turning up left and right with the gas price surge.
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I don't think the black looks bad but I do like the idea of extending it down onto the nose.

Does the spoiler have black as well or is that just a shadow?
                        My DD
                        2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

It does continue onto the spoiler

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

I kinda like the hood
                            2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

keep searchin. you can find a good clean real ws6 for that kinda money

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                              2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
                              X