got a lawyer,went to court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a lawyer,went to court

I got a lawyer ,he was able to get them to drop 5k from the bus stop,so i only owe 9k instead of 14k,and my gf has to pay it,this will be my last busstop post,
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Congrats!

Hopefully, you (and your GF) can view this as a LEARNING EXPERIENCE.
    My DD
    2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
      I got a lawyer ,he was able to get them to drop 5k from the bus stop,so i only owe 9k instead of 14k,and my gf has to pay it,
      Now there ya go....... 9k is still alot, but the g/f did it.... now she's gotta pay. It sounds kinda like you're going to be footing alot of the bill anyway. Hopefully she has learned a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by DHolmes
        I got a lawyer ,he was able to get them to drop 5k from the bus stop,so i only owe 9k instead of 14k,and my gf has to pay it,this will be my last busstop post,
        Now you're thinkin!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

What was that old song Bus stop Bus stop. O well.
          Blazer

Comment

hey its good to hear that, now take that 5k saved from that and throw it into the f-bod HAHAHAHA
            94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
            94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
            75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
            1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
            GOT PSi?
            Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
              What was that old song Bus stop Bus stop. O well.
              Blazer

The Hollies, around 1970 or so-

"Bus comes, bus goes, she stays, love grows...."

One of my favorite from them-
              2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
              "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Back on-topic:

If the lawyer cost you less than 5 k, than he saved you money. They were probably (over) charging you everything they could, because they thought the insurance company was picking up the tab- It is different when it comes out of your pocket than when the insurance has to cover the damages-
                2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
                "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Glad you got the damage reduced to 9k. This kind of event when it comes to money usually splits couples up so I 'm also glad you 2 are still together as well, so maybe you do have a decent head on your shoulders
                  Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                  Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                  pics and info

Comment

Working...
                  X