Life is a roller coaster.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is a roller coaster.

Tami and I are expecting our 4th child any time now. A little girl we will name Ella Renee. Last Friday my Grandmother passed away and due to the fact we are so close to delivering a baby we were not able to travel the 6.5 hours round trip to attend the funeral yesterday. My work is suffering, I can tell I'm so distracted that I'm not really there. As soon as Ella is born I'm taking 6 weeks paternity leave to reflect in the loss of life and the creation of life.

For those of you that have children and grandparents: Make sure your kids remember great-grandma and great-grandpa. Those memories are precious. I'll have a little girl soon enough that will never be held by her great grandmother.

RIP Grandma. We love you and you will always be a family role model.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

i know exactly how you feel about losing someone i havent been given the oppurtunity to bring a new little one into thi world. im sooo sorry to hear about it its been 8 years and it still gets to me about my grandmother passing we were soo close. keep your head up everything will work itself out god has crazy ways of dealing with things but everything will work out. im sure i speak for everyone on here if you need anything just say soo and it will be done. my condolences, and you and your family will be in my prayers everynight good luck with everything
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Congrats and condolences. I guess that truly is the circle of life. I'm very sorry for your loss. Try to take your time off enjoying the new addition to your family and not dwelling too much on your loss. And 4 kids?! you are obviously not a well man.
      Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Congrats on number 4. I have six daughters! I lost my dad jsut before number 6 was born, he never got to see her. That still bothers me 23 years later.

But death is part of life and of us can avoid it. Sorry for your loss.

God Bless

Comment

Thanks guys for the thoughts. 4 kids is somewhat crazy at times, but well worth it. Tami and I are fortunate to still have parents that are happy and healthy so we should count our blessings and not dwell on our losses. Still no Ella, the game continuies. When will she come out??
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Wow. Congrats and condolences all in one.

Comment

You are in my prayers for both your loss and your four child future.

I have three kids and life is all too crazy. But you're right... It's totally worth it. My kids are lucky enough to have a living great-grandfather. He's 92, but sharp. He loves his great-grandchildren more than anything.

Keep smiling, Tracy. Take the six weeks and enjoy it. Your grandmother is certainly proud of you and your family.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Congrats on #4! As I am sure you know, look to the future and remember what your grandma has taught you. Your kids will thank you for it.
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

Thanks again for all your thoughts.

And here we go! Say Hi to Ella!!

Born 05-30-08
                  6 Lbs 1oz
                  18"

My girls Kaela and Ella:

Ella:

Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:

Comment

Congrats man! She's gonna be a heartbreaker!
                    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

hey congrats man looks like everything went well. good luck with everything
                      94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
                      94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                      75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                      1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
                      GOT PSi?
                      Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Congrats! At least her older siblings can help out. Enjoy your six weeks off.
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                        X