Got pulled over about 15 minutes ago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got pulled over about 15 minutes ago

it was just after 10pm on saturday night and my brother and myself were coming back from a beach bonfire. my brother was driving his car (Black 92Z)

there was an abnormal number of sherriffs parked on the on-ramps for the highway. we passed about five until there was one following us very closely.

We were not sweating cuz neither one of us had been drinking (thank Jesus ) and he was obeying all traffic laws.

The Sherriff had followed us for about 3 miles and we were almost home....then the cherries came on. he pulled over and shut the car off. The Sherriff said on the intercom: Turn the ignition off and put your hands where i can see them.

We were thinking...hmmm, this is new. still not sweating . he approached the vehicle and asked to see our licenses. He looked at them and i say: we're related....(since we are identical twins and have very similar ID pictures lol.)

The officer says: thank you for your patience and cooperation. I apologize for any inconvenience. There is a warrant out for a vehicle matching your description.

bro says: well ya! I hope you catch 'em. And when you do, tell 'em he has a nice car

that'll be a good story.
    -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

The cop had no backup for 3 miles? Usually in a scenerio like that, the whole calvary shows up.

Interesting night..
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
      The cop had no backup for 3 miles? Usually in a scenerio like that, the whole calvary shows up.

Interesting night..
      I agree... I would guess it was a coy attempt to check for open bottles, strange "paraphernalia", etc...

Glad it worked out okay.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
      X