Discount GM Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount GM Parts

I've stumbled across this site from another forum, I did some checking and comparing and found these guys to be a great source for GM parts. As a comparison. My upper dash pad, just like most others, cracked some time ago and finding a replacement has been challenging. The best price online I could find was $208 delivered off ebay. The best price I could get from a discount GM vendor was $172 plus $40 for shipping. From these guys it was $159 plus $29 (each rounded UP to the nearest dollar) to ship for a delivered price of Just under $188. You can search parts with GM parts numbers and get shipping quotes without having to call.... unless there's something that you need help with. Then the phone number is there for fast service.

Have fun and save some dough folks.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...?siteid=214632

Of course there's the old standby of Sam Taylor Buick/Pontiac
    Jason Cromer: 877-726-8295 or 850-243-8826 (direct parts dept ph #)
    email: parts@samtaylor.com
    Sam Taylor Buick/Cadillac Ft. Walton Beach, FL

Jason has been a good source for discounted parts for a long time! Good recommendation, Joe.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I ordered some strut parts and got them 5 days later. Fast service.
      2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

It's always good to be able to save money. I get GM parts at 10% over their cost. I buy for a lot of people in my area. I also get all crate motors for $100 over cost.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Working...
        X