Anyone willing to help me out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone willing to help me out

guys this has absolutely nothing to do with cars or anything but i really need some advice.

lately me and my girlfriend have been fighting (im not gonna get in to alot of details) alot lately and if there is anyone willing to listen and give advice please let me know im just lost with what to do guys.

ANYONE PLEASE!!
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

How old are the two of you? How long together?
    2000 Z28 SLP sub frames, J&M LCA's, KYB shocks, Waitforme tuning. Ported TB & intake 35/22 swaybars, Firehawk tires

Comment

Fight about what?
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

im 19 she is 17 im in the military and away. i know you guys are gonna see how young we are and look at it like its nothing but its just really hard for me to deal with it
        94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
        75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
        GOT PSi?

Comment

As I have learned, at our age the distance thing never ever works out. Sorry bro.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

lol defintaly man like i wanna try sooooo hard to make it work but like tomorrow i have to be up at 4 am for work and she would rather hand out with her friends untill 1 and then talk to me and im like WTF i have to sleep its just soo painful cause she was right there when i lost my ex of 3 years and i wouldnt say she was a rebound girl or anything but her being there after all that happened it really mad it alot easier and now its like she doesnt care or something i just dont know what to do guys i dont even have the motivation to go out and wash my car or even put money into it. i lost all motivation in everything including eating i just cant take it anymore my car did nothing wrong she shouldnt get punished cause becca is being a twat lol
            94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
            75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
            GOT PSi?

Comment

We're young. Time is on our side. Plenty of fish in the sea.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

yes but im happy with her lol
                94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                GOT PSi?

Comment

COMMUNICATION is always KEY in a relationship! What i have found is that if she doesn't know your wants, needs, desires whatever, etc, then as far as she is concerned they are xistent.
                  -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
                  2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

This is going to sound way too simple and maybe kind of curt, but don't sweat the small stuff. You don't have to win every argument. Some things just aren’t worth arguing over, just let it go. Choose your battles carefully. Especially those you can't fight face to face.
                    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Losing your motivation for things like washing your car and even eating doesn't sound like you're "happy" to me.

As stated above, communicate. If that gets you nowhere, then it's time to cut the line. You'll be in pain for a couple weeks, but in a month, you'll feel so relieved you did it. Communicate first and foremost.
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 1slo_camaro
                        yes but im happy with her lol
                        As Steel2686 pointed out it doesn't sound like you are happy. My guess is you feel safe in the relationship and are afraid of letting that go. (again, I'm just guessing...I don't know much about you or your relationship) There is a difference between safe and happy. They can go together sometimes but don't confuse the two.

The fact that you can see there is a problem and are going looking for advice shows good maturity. Follow through with that. Take an objective look at ALL aspects of this relationship and decide if it is really what you want and need at this point in your life. None of us can answer that question for you, only you know what you truly feel in your heart and soul.
                        My DD
                        2015 Lexus GS350 FSport

My toy

Comment

wow thanks sooo much guys i knew i could rely on you all you all pretty much said what i already had in my mind, i am happy but as everyone knows relationships have their bad times. we talked for a four hours last night eventhough it resolved in me being late for work today i think we got everything worked out we came to some conclusions and some do's and dont's and we both know what the other person wants. i really hope everything works out my mom always told me to keep fighting untill there is nothing there (meaning dont give up on the relationship) so just best of luck to me lol thanks again eveyrone who threw in there two cents
                          94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                          75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                          GOT PSi?

Comment

Good luck pal, I hope everything works out for ya. Just remember, life is way too short to waste any of it being unhappy.
                            Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Sounds like she has some growing up to do- not recognizing your needs and responsibiliites- understandable at her age-

You need to find a mature adult to have a relationship with, not a 17-year old kid-

Tell her you want to start dating other people, and see how she takes it. I would bet that she will jump at the opportunity to see others- 17 is way too young to be settled into a 'serious' relationship-

sorry-
                              2001 Z28 A4 - 160 deg t-stat, 3.42 gears, WS6 sway bars, rear springs and shocks, UMI SFC's, Torque Arm and STB, leather Firebird seats, Borla, SLP Y-pipe and lid, ZO6 cam and springs - 332 RWHP and 346 RWTQ, not bad for 'almost stock' - work in progress
                              "Black, the fastest color"

Comment

Working...
                              X