Some updated pictures of my GTO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some updated pictures of my GTO

I've been upgrading things as time and money permit.. It has the wheels, (Not the best, but I couldn't pass up the deal for brand new 17's). It also has a K&N CAI and a resonator delete H-pipe installed. It rides great and dang the LS2 is a monster....

I also just added the SAP reproduction grills this weekend..

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...36197115laWnOc
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Nice pictures. But what is that white stuff on you grass. I would look in to that.
    Sorry I could not help it. An my son wants me to move up there.
    Blazer

Comment

Your not driving your bird in the winter up here...

I've lived here all my life and you sort of learn to tolerate the winters...
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

Recessed grills look so much better on the GTO.

Comment

i agree! its looking sharp
          -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
          2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

sap grills are hard to find i heard. i should have pulled mine off before i sold the car...LOL

looks good.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary94Formula
              I've been upgrading things as time and money permit.. It has the wheels, (Not the best, but I couldn't pass up the deal for brand new 17's). It also has a K&N CAI and a resonator delete H-pipe installed. It rides great and dang the LS2 is a monster....

I also just added the SAP reproduction grills this weekend..

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...36197115laWnOc
              Sad thing is on GTO you can't put 275's all way around without modification.
              1996 Firebird Formula

| Magnaflow Catback | 17x9 Ws6 Rims | Ram Air Hood |

Comment

Thanks all... Yes, Ken the SAP grills are going for 350-400 for a good set. These are the aftermarket pieces that I picked up for $150. I didn't like the stock ones at all.

Yes, it is a bummer that you can't get 275's all the way around, but I think the GTO looks better with the staggered look anyways.

I'm thinking of pulling off the side stripes. They really don't float my boat, but they were on the car when I got it...
                2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

Nice looking ride. I agree with the stripes, although they are subtle compared to some I've seen. Grilles look great. Love the color of the Goat (I might be a bit biased )
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                    sap grills are hard to find i heard. i should have pulled mine off before i sold the car...LOL

looks good.
                    I had my car at a cruise in town and a guy offered me 450 for the SAP grills in my car. I put the stock ones in the next day. lol I paid 125.00 for mine when they first came out. Good profit.

Gary - Car looks great! If you need another GTO, let me know. ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by JUICEDSS
                      I had my car at a cruise in town and a guy offered me 450 for the SAP grills in my car. I put the stock ones in the next day. lol I paid 125.00 for mine when they first came out. Good profit.

Gary - Car looks great! If you need another GTO, let me know. ;o)
                      I would have been all over that deal also....

As for another GTO, not at this time. I got this one because it was a smokin deal and the next one will most likely be a vette. Thanks anyways..
                      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

Nice look with the black and silver!!

Originally posted by Gary94Formula
                        Yes, it is a bummer that you can't get 275's all the way around, but I think the GTO looks better with the staggered look anyways.
                        What sizes are you running, out of curiosity?
                        1997 Pontiac Grand Am, 216k+ miles and still moving fast
                        2004 Pontiac Grand Am SCT, but 35k on the clock
                        1983 Male Driver, driving Front Wheel Drive only, for now

Comment

I'm running 245's at the moment. Not wide enough for real traction...
                          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
                          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

Working...
                          X