met another zainoholic at the gym today..LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• met another zainoholic at the gym today..LOL

LOL.. I was getting ready to leave having done my workout.. was parked way out against another building that was closed but offered shade for the car and no chance of someone parking next to me...when this black Mercedes suv pulled up two spaces away from me... a guy and his wife get out with their gym bags... guy looks over at me (I was standing outside the car just finishing a cell phone call and hung up...and says "d@mn.. I thought I had the shiniest black vehicle in Fredericksburg.... I said "me too!!!!! yours looks awesome!"... he says "what do you use?" I said "Zaino show car polish".... his wife says "oh sh!t........I'll see you in the gym honey (to her hubby).." He laughs, "thats what I use..!" the rest is history as we talked for a good 20 min! LOL

we exchanged cell phone pics.. he wanted to show his Mecedes friends my Soltice ..and I said "I gotta go to my forums with yours too..." LOL

remember, this is a cell phone pic..wish i had my camera with me...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

his wife says "oh sh!t........I'll see you in the gym honey (to her hubby).."
    Classic!

... ...one of these days I'll have a paint job thats worthy of using Zaino.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

That SUV looks pretty dang good. Can't miss the Zaino liquid glass look.
      I finally ended my dry spell of almost a year with no Zaino on the car. Mainly because we were living in the apartment, with no garage and no source of shade. Not to mention that there was nowhere to park in the apartment parking lot that would not be subject to spray from the sprinklers every night. Anyway...I had two days off in a row last week and used them to wash, clay, Z-PC Fusion, Z-6 and put three coats of Z-5 Pro on the car. I am loving having a garage! LOL Despite all of the scratches and rock chips, she looks pretty dang good for an 8 year old daily driver that has only recently been parked in a garage. I might have to take pics after this post since I am sensing a "this thread is worthless without pics" response.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
        I am sensing a "this thread is worthless without pics" response.
        I'll do the honors...
        Greg W. in West Michigan
        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
        <Motor out

Comment

Working...
        X