throttle body cable Q

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throttle body cable Q

my car wouldnt start early,was just like if one of my intake tubes was out,(happened before)checked and all the tubes were in ,then I noticed one of the cable's going to my TB is a little lose,is that okay or is this cable suppose to be real tight,would this make my car not start,the car started fine 5 min later,I didnt adjust anything

my friend put in my tb and plenum, he is iraq now
    2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

not familiar with a mustangs set up, but every throttle body cable i have delt with should not have any play in it... doubt it would cause the car not to start though...you dont press on the gas to start it anyway, do you?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

went to a mustang forum and they said I have to prime my fuelpump first,by turning the key but not starting right away,????????and its a common problem,i guess.I havent tryed it yet im driving the jetta.the tb cable does have alot of slack though.
      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Working...
      X