Is It Wrong................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is It Wrong................

well i have came to you guys about everything from car to personal to finicial and have recieved nothing but positive feedback. now i have another personal problem. i was with a girl for three years through highschool and me joining the military. now i have a new girl, in which i am very happy with we have our rough times but who doesnt. the problem is my ex (we broke up in JAN) is popping back into my head a little more then normal prolly atleast once a day or so. i dont know what im asking for but just someone to give me any type of suggestion or even a past experience yourself. im making myself go insane with this. please help guys. i appreciate it.
    94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
    94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
    75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
    1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
    GOT PSi?
    Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Don't beat yourself up man. What goes on in your head is your business, as long as it stays there, no harm done. Relax!
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Ya my ex pops into my head quite freaking often. Kinda miss her so I invited her over for a party. Almost the minute she got here I realized thats why she's my EX.

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

cut the cord. if you cant, just ignore it.... remember...there is a good reason you are not together.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

There's hardly a day that goes by that I don't think of my ex-wife.

The only difference is that it reminds me of how glad I am that I'm not still with her.

Comment

dont trip happens to me all the time,problem with me is my girlfriend now is as crazy as my ex's ,
            2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
              There's hardly a day that goes by that I don't think of my ex-wife.

The only difference is that it reminds me of how glad I am that I'm not still with her.

Amen to that brother!!
              Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

ex's are ex's for a reason, if she gets to ya, go take a rip in your car. used to do that with my dodge, id go hit up a mud hole and take care of the problem in the mud

2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Im assuming your as young as I am. I live in the LA area in California. I have had a lot of "FUN" to put it in PG terms. Have never had a Girlfriend for over a year. I used to party, get smashed, and wake up in places with girls I didnt know.

But its a learning experience. I now am talking to a great girl. Smart, and has good morals. Not a day goes by that i dont think of my ex. It happens to everyone. I see it now that Im glad I got all that "Life style" out of my system. You have to keep in mind that your hella young man, just chill and yeah, Honestly Cut it and dont talk to an ex at all! They are ex's for a reason!
                  Eddie
                  2000 M6 Trans Am
                  Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

It's better to be alone than with the wrong person.
                    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                      thats wut im startin to think
                      2000 blue mustang gt vert 5spd,18''cobra rims,light bar,stalker bodykit,lowered 2 1/2'',roush side exhaust /with x pipe ,bbk cai,power products 75mm tb and plenum Pro 5.0 3:90 gears,Custom 91 octane SCT tune

2000 red vw jetta,86k stock

1995 firebird formula ws6 clone,crashed,frame damage ,sold

Comment

[QUOTE=Trash man]ex's are ex's for a reason, if she gets to ya, go take a rip in your car. used to do that with my dodge, id go hit up a mud hole and take care of the problem in the mud

HAHAHA i cant afford tires that often. idk guys ive just been really stressed lately and i dont know why i dont know what is on my mind or anything i just know ive been really depressed lately. i just wanna go but the motor and trans is pulled right now
                        94 V6 A4~~LT1 M6~~383 M6 13.1 @ 109 with a 2.1 60' Sold/Stripped
                        94 Z28 383 A4 Sold
                        75 Chevy~~~~ SOLD
                        1992 Convertable RS 305/700r4 <<<Just a Beater
                        GOT PSi?
                        Good Cause Your Gonna Need It!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                          That statement right there is more true than people realize.

Comment

I've been in your shoes... and to bottom line it for you, it sucks. If it didn't suck, you never cared. Time is on your side though... You're what? like 19,20-ish... don't rush things... I'm 24... it's not fun to see LITERALLY all your friends married or getting there, but I'm slowly learning it's quality, not quantity... because I'm also seeing some of those same friends' divorces and listening to hours of complaints! If you're having a good time with the new girl, take that for what it's worth. It hasn't been THAT long since you broke up with your ex and you're still going through the... "last year at this time..." stage. Depression is a tricky little b@$tard... the key: Live for happy moments and take them for all they're worth. If something makes you smile in a day remember the feeling of that smile, it will multiply!! You're not just going to wake up one morning and not miss her or think about her again... and you're not going to go from loving someone to thinking, "man I hope I never see her again"... but you will move on! Just don't move on at someone else's expense... figure out your own happiness and then add someone else back into the equation. But, if you're happy with the new girl that's great, if you're not... don't be afraid to NOT be in a relationship for a little while!
                            '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Zebragirl may only be 24, but she's well beyond her years in wisdom. That was the perfect way to sum it up.

I'm going on 35, been married 10 years, and once in a while, my ex's will pop into my head. One particular ex more than the others. Why? Because they were part of my life and I'm only human. Never once have I or would I track them down to talk again.

Your ex has only been your ex for 7 months. That's recent history. You're going through some tough times with your current girlfriend so it's only natural to think about the positive times with your ex. As a whole, we block out the bad times when thinking fondly about ex's. Just try and remember those times and you may find yourself happier now.
                              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                              X