Goin' to Scotland !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goin' to Scotland !

Saturday , I'm taking my Dad to Scotland for 8 days to Celebrate his 60th birthday this year . No driving, now stress and no worries Going to tour the highlights of Scotland... hic Wish us luck. Kerm, my dad says hi
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

I'm jealous, have a great trip with dad and give him my happy birthday wishes.
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

Thanks

I'm taking the video while he's taking the pics . Will be interesting what the average size of vehicle will be compafred to our parking lots. Flying out later today. Joe 1320, take care and don't let the ruffians take control !

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      pics and info

Comment

I have a minute and found a hotel 'puter. First thing we did was comment on how small the cars are. Saw a nice Jaguar. The Guinness extra cold is most excellent... hic Guinness here is different than in the states. It doesn't have as sharp as a bite, more smooth, and the head is very thick and heavy!Glad I'm here and glad I didn't bring the hawk as they drive on the wrong side of the road here

have a good one my fellow bretherens, Toasting to y'all, on my way to get another guinness

pics and info

Comment

Working...
        X