No announcement yet.

Off to Ocean City, MD in the morning...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to Ocean City, MD in the morning...

We are heading down to OC, MD for the week. Hopefully the weather will be good and work won't bother me too much..
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Have a nice trip and leave the cell phone at home BTW, my favorite vacation is at my brother's place up in the mountians of western North Carolina which just happens to be on the dead zone side of the mountian, oh gee, no cell service, what a pitty.
    Tracy, 97 Formula, pretty much stock.

Comment

You have a good time. I am coming up 8/29/08 an leaving 9/2/08. Maybe we can meet up again.
      Blazer

Comment

Thanks Guys...

Lee - shoot me a PM when you know your plans... This time, I'll bring out the GTO..
        2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
        2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
        2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

awesome. me and the crew are heading that way this fall. gonna dust off my surfboard too...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Got in yesterday and the weather is great. Went down and watched some of the pro beach volleyball tournament that's here..
            2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
            2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

Well.... I'm back home in sunny Upstate NY... The weather was OK and we did a little looking at places while we were down there.. They have over built and there are a ton of new places down there.

Ken - Where do you usually stay when your down there?
              2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
              2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

Working...
              X