He's all mine!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's all mine!

Made the last payment on my car yesterday!!! Got the title and everything... Not huge news, but I'm pretty excited about it, thought I'd share!

I just knew the second I pulled out of the parking lot someone was going to hit me or something just because that would be typical... so far so good though

AND... it's SHARK WEEK!!! It's a good week!!
    (I've been late to work 2 days in a row because I stayed up so late watching Discovery Channel...)
    '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Oh... I remember the day I paid off my TA. What a great day that was.....

congrats!

Comment

Congratz, Man I hope to see the day I pay my car off, if I dont sell it. If all goes well That about be by around this time next year.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

He is all mine. How do you if your car is a he or a she. Somebody let me know.
        Blazer

Comment

I have always called my cars "he"... my answer to that particular question has always been: I won't turn on anything but a guy.
          '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
            He is all mine. How do you if your car is a he or a she. Somebody let me know.
            Blazer
            Apparently, if you're a guy, your car is a she. If you're a woman, your car is a he. That's what I get out of it.
            Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
            SOLD- Kinda miss it
            94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
            SOLD- Good riddance!
            2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
            X