im a wiring god!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a wiring god!

well not really just got done replacing two relays for the aftermarket headlights on my truck, i had to splice in two new relays with a different pin layout and im never been good with automotive electrical stuff but man it felt great when i got it all back installed and everything works, i even have high beams! just gotta adjust them now
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Nice work.

High beams are good to have, especially where you live with all those moose and elk running out in the road.

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Steel2686
      Nice work.

High beams are good to have, especially where you live with all those moose and elk running out in the road.

haha they havent gotten the "bridgewater" moose yet(they named it bridgewater) but every morning its like a hunters dream coming down my here, deer and bucks, like almost a hundred of em. i need to get my hunting license

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
        i need to get my hunting license
        ....or just a crossbow
        -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
        2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

Originally posted by RAF7789
          ....or just a crossbow

still need a license to get the tags..... my buddy found out the hard way, got busted hunting with a bow, took his brand new bow, all his arrows, and his two bucks.

but i do have a bull bar on the truck..............

Comment

My logic was that it is quieter than a rifle or shotgun
            -Ryan-

1997 Pontiac Firerbird Formula LT1/T56
            2006 Pontiac G6 GTP, 3.9L V6, 6-spd

Comment

Originally posted by RAF7789
              My logic was that it is quieter than a rifle or shotgun
              haha that is true but 70% of the land we use to hunt is now housing and i mean like norm style housing. this area is exploding and i dont like it at all. i had a new yuppie neighbor complain that my truck is too loud. he should mind his own bizz and keep driving his overpriced POS benz

Comment

haha they havent gotten the "bridgewater" moose yet(they named it bridgewater) but every morning its like a hunters dream coming down my here, deer and bucks, like almost a hundred of em. i need to get my hunting license

No moose around here. We get deer that SWIM to the island her to forage in summer. They usually are only out well into the graveyard shift, but still had a close call in the hawk with one
                Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                pics and info

Comment

its gettin crazy up here with deer. prob cuz they are overbuilding by me

Comment

haha that is true but 70% of the land we use to hunt is now housing and i mean like norm style housing. this area is exploding and i dont like it at all. i had a new yuppie neighbor complain that my truck is too loud. he should mind his own bizz and keep driving his overpriced POS benz
                    Oh man, I hear that. When I moved here it used to be open the garage door and head out on the trails on the dirt bike or quads. Now I would have to trailer them. I guess thats progress. Ughhh!

Comment

yea, i got a nosie complaint against my truck coming home from bridgewater country fair. i only have long tubes 2.5" piping, no cats and blowmaster 40 series. and wot at 4K going up a hill with a class 8 tractor in the back

Comment

Working...
                      X