Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot body found??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4rknzC4XKs

What do you guys think? There's also a picture of it all over the web now. Just search bigfoot found.

edit: here's a link to a pic http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/h...185/html/1.stm
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

44 views and no responses? Doesn't anyone think this is as cool as I do? I mean i don't really think its real, but still cool
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

I have been throught the mountains of north Georgia all my life. In fact I just got back about 30 minutes ago from Young Harris Georgia helping my daughter sign up for classes this morning. I have two letters to say about this story. BS

BTW on a more real note, I was sitting at the McDs in Hiawassee this morning about 7:30 and saw 4 AC Cobras go by. Later saw about 8 little old thingies like MGs on a cruise. Saw a 69 Mach 1. A 1920s something. I saw a 1970 T/A Challenger up there about a month ago. I always see a bunch of old cars up there and they are driving them. Pretty cool.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Looks like a couple of rednecks having fun with a gorilla suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
          Looks like a couple of rednecks trying to make a buck with a gorilla suit.
          fixed it for ya'.

http://www.wral.com/news/national_wo...story/3387121/
          Although they did not consider themselves devoted Bigfoot trackers before then, they have since started offering weekend search expeditions in Georgia for $499.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
          '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
          Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Wow, i didn't realize that they were now charging for "expeditions". Now it sounds even more like B/S. They were saying that even bigfoot enthusiasts are pulling the bs card, they want an actual display of the body. Would be awsome if it turned out to be real
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

and here it is:

SearchingForBigfoot.com has confirmed that the two Georgia men who claimed they found Bigfoot were lying.
              http://www.cbs46.com/news/17232407/detail.html#-

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
              '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
              Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by bru333

Like the rest of the world couldn't tell it was a rubber gorilla suit.

Comment

Those guys can't even go back home now, they'll probably get lynched. I wonder if it was worth it?
                  2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Working...
                  X