Thanks Fay! Pics of my neighborhood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Fay! Pics of my neighborhood

I haven't said much, but I'm really sick of this rain. The entrance to my subdivision has been closed off and here's why.

This wench needs to go away. The rainfall has been enormous! My house is on high ground and this time all is well. The winds are still high, it's still raining off and on and this has been going on since Monday. No flight time for me.

just remember this when you start ribbing us up north this winter about your sunshine and warm climate vs our snow and chit.................

ahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaaaahahaaa

floridians......whiners........

duckin

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

haha my buddies gf just moved down to daytona beach two weeks ago

sucks joe stay safe.
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Well, I hate to say it, but I am loving Fay over here in Texas. We have had more rain here in the last few days than we have had all Summer. My lawn is loving it. Not to mention, the temp went down from an average of 102 to the low eighties. I hope we get a little more spin off from it.
        Sorry to hear about your troubles though, Joe. At least your house is safe this time, though.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

rain rain go away,
          come again some other day.

I wish it would come north and rain on Lake Lanier for a week or two. It's still 20 feet down from the corp of engineers letting all the watter out. Idiots
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Careful what you wish for, you just may get it.

Still here and raining.

Comment

Originally posted by Trash man
              haha my buddies gf just moved down to daytona beach two weeks ago

sucks joe stay safe.

In cocoa beach, not too far south of Daytona has already had 33 inches of rain. They must be loving life.

Comment

I heard something funny today. "OK Florida you wanted all the water (referring to the on going water wars between Georgia, Alabama and Florida) now you got it (referring to Fay). Stop complaining about not having any water. Now we should turn off the spicket and let Lake Lanier which is 20 feet down fill back up."
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                  In cocoa beach, not too far south of Daytona has already had 33 inches of rain. They must be loving life.
                  me and my buddy were at the bar kicking a few back when she called me and said, her car was bout to float away i told her, it was a welcome to florida present from mother nature

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Still raining.

This is a solid week of tropical storm.

Comment

Finally...... Sunshine! Got some flight time in this morning, was dogfighting with an F-4 Phantom against a few local buzzards.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                        Finally...... Sunshine! Got some flight time in this morning, was dogfighting with an F-4 Phantom against a few local buzzards.
                        thats a good way to blow off some steam...er water

Comment

Fay was a fickle mistress. My cousin in Jax was dumped on pretty good, but it could have been a lot worse (as you FLA residents know all too well). Hopefully the oncoming Gustav avoids you altogether.
                          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Spent three days in Richmond, VA to look at houses. They had almost no rain all Summer and guess what, it rained all the time we were there.

Not much fun house hunting in the rain. Thanks Fay.
                            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                            X