Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football season...

..has started!!

I took out my Hester jersey from my closet today since putting it away back in December.

Bears vs Colts 7:15 PM CST tomorrow night! Like last year, this game will dictate how well we do this year. If we win tomorrow we go to the playoffs. if we lose we may miss the playoffs.

Go Bears!!
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

I drove by Heinz Field on my way to the ice rink a few hours ago. It was all lit up for the Pitt game. I can't wait for it to be lit up on a SUNDAY night.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

2002 Firehawk Sold

Comment

Bears win Bears win! We stunned the world! We dominated the Colts and held them to just 53 rushing yards!

Our '06 defense is back!
      Hercules

Comment

Nice win for the Bears. They looked very good, and Matt Forte seems like he'll have no trouble replacing Cedric Benson.

The Steelers rolled the Texans!!!

I know it's only week 1, but maybe we can hope for a Steelers/Bears Superbowl...
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Packers looked good tonight, I'm really happy for Rogers. Adrian Peterson ran all over us last year so I hope we can contain him. The Vikings didn't look so hot so it doesn't look like they'll be a problem.
          Hercules

Comment

The real miracle is the Falcons won.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Jeff,

It's no surprise Atlanta won, they played the Lions. I've live in the Detroit area and have had to put up with the Lions my whole life. They have only won 1 play-off game in 50 years. I have to type that again it's so pathetic: 1 play-off win in 50 years!!!! I envy all you guys that actually have successful teams. I'd settle for even marginally successful. But, all I've got is the stinking Lions.

If there's a good reason for me not to like Ford Motor Company, it's because William Clay Ford owns the Lions and has subjected me to a lifetime of this.

Enjoy the football season.

Jeff in the economic dustbowl of Southeast Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 97SS
                Jeff,

It's no surprise Atlanta won, they played the Lions. I've live in the Detroit area and have had to put up with the Lions my whole life. They have only won 1 play-off game in 50 years. I have to type that again it's so pathetic: 1 play-off win in 50 years!!!! I envy all you guys that actually have successful teams. I'd settle for even marginally successful. But, all I've got is the stinking Lions.

If there's a good reason for me not to like Ford Motor Company, it's because William Clay Ford owns the Lions and has subjected me to a lifetime of this.

Enjoy the football season.
                +1 Lions sucketh...Too bad......
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

Yea the Lions got destroyed. They had a good run for the first 6 games last year then completely fell apart.
                  Hercules

Comment

The hot chick next door to me is an avid Cowboys fan. She's from Texas It would be better if she was a Radiers fan .
                    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                    pics and info

Comment

Working...
                    X