Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone!!!

new member :P my names Anthony and i live in nassau county

I used to have a red 1990 Trans Am GTA with a LB9 and t-tops. Unfortunately i had to ket it go

Now i drive a green v6 bird, but selling that cause i need to fit equipment in my car for my job.

do most of you guys use your fbodies as daily drivers, or sundays?
    1994 Firebird 3.4L V6

Less gas milage than a V8, Slower than a 4cyl

Welcome. Where is Nassau County?

Some people use their F-bodies for DD's and some for weekend cars.

So your getting rid of your f-body now?
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Welcome to this site, I think I may have a few kids in Nassau county from about 30 years ago. Anyway stick around you may learn something. I did
      Blazer

Comment

thanks for the welcome

i live in baldwin. trying to sell my bird on craigslist for $2,000. Maybe you guys have seen it there..
        1994 Firebird 3.4L V6

Comment

Slowbird Is Nassau and Baldwin in the USA. Could you give us a hint as where it my be. Thanks
          Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
            Slowbird Is Nassau and Baldwin in the USA. Could you give us a hint as where it my be. Thanks
            Blazer
            hmmm. well, long island. 11510-4444
            do you want my social securtiy number too?
            1994 Firebird 3.4L V6

Comment

Originally posted by slowbird
              hmmm. well, long island. 11510-4444
              do you want my social securtiy number too?
              Some of us dont live in the East Coast. I had no idea where that might have been. NY huh? Sounds good man welcome to the forum. You will learn a lot off these guys here. A lot of guys have been around there cars cor a pretty long time and most work on their cars themselves.

Once again welcome.
              Eddie
              2000 M6 Trans Am
              Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Welcome! What car/truck are you in the market for?

My f-body is my daily driver, unfortunately. It's not very practical for the street and I'm lucky to get 12-13 mpg mixed freeway/city driving. It would be nice if it was just a Sunday/track-only car.
                94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Welcome, I use my birds for both . . . My V6 is my daily driver and my ws6 is my feeling rowdy driver, although it's down now for a water pump and some mods . But I haven't made it to the track yet . . .
                  Red 97 V6 (STOCK), Black 96 Ram Air WS6 M6 5.0 PRO, skip shift delete basicaly stock, for now . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Craig 94 TA GT
                    Welcome! What car/truck are you in the market for?

My f-body is my daily driver, unfortunately. It's not very practical for the street and I'm lucky to get 12-13 mpg mixed freeway/city driving. It would be nice if it was just a Sunday/track-only car.
                    yeaa me too i guess i have a lead foot, but i still think i should be getting more mpg out of a v6

as for the ss# thing, im just messing with you guys, dont take offense
                    1994 Firebird 3.4L V6

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

I go to Nassau a couple times a year. In fact, I bought my car just past Nassau... In Westbury.
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
                        Blazer
                        He's about 10 minutes away from me. We're a few miles from Queens, NY

Welcome Slowbird. Wait, fellow New Yorker. I meant, how you doin'?
                        I'm over in Levittown. Unfortunately, my bird is in bad shape right now, otherwise I'd offer to take you for a ride.
                        Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                        SOLD- Kinda miss it
                        94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                        SOLD- Good riddance!
                        2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

welcome to the first f body forum on the net......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
                            He's about 10 minutes away from me. We're a few miles from Queens, NY

Welcome Slowbird. Wait, fellow New Yorker. I meant, how you doin'?
                            I'm over in Levittown. Unfortunately, my bird is in bad shape right now, otherwise I'd offer to take you for a ride.

oo thatd be cool. you dont want a ride in mine ha ha. im trying to sell it for $2,000. i feel like thats cheap, but not too many people are looking at it. i just replaced the driverside power window motor, and the alternator yesterday :P so i dont wanna drop the price...
                            1994 Firebird 3.4L V6

Comment

Working...
                            X