Got to check out a new Challenger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to check out a new Challenger

Sweet........ that's all I can say. The interior is great, the exterior is great, the stance is just soooo right.

I'm with ya, Joe. Sitting in one really makes you feel like you're in a true muscle car.

I'm fora year after the Saleen Challengers are on the market. Then I make a serious decision...
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

My buddy has one the same color. I didn't know they made the side stripe.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

The brochure shows and optional hood scoop that looks like a T/A Challenger and a different stripe too.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I have seen several on the road and I feel this car is a lot like the newer GTOs. What do I mean by that? Well it elicits no neck-turning looks but it is a nice car. I really think the Mustangs have way more style appeal as will the new Camaro. So in that regard I can't get too excited about the Challenger myself.
          2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

I almost always break my neck looking at them, because when I catch a glimpse my mind registers 1970 challenger, then I have to check it out again, and it turns out to be a new one. I like them, but I wish Plymouth was still around because with the short overhangs I think this platform would make for a beautiful modern Cuda.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 97SS
              I think this platform would make for a beautiful modern Cuda.
              Just wait, someone will brand their own "Plymouth 'Cuda" & make an "AAR" car or something like that, ..., which would be pretty damn bitchin', ...,
              1) 2001 Pontiac Trans Am 10th Anniversary Firehawk
              2) 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP
              3) 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTII
              4) 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
              5) 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
              6) 1993 Harley-Davidson FXSTS Softail Springer

Comment

It's a gorgeous car, and if GM doesn't do the right thing and build a Firebird on the new Camaro platform, then I will probably end up with one of these.

Comment

eeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

its wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rained on!!! ruined!!!!

eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwww

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I would sure love to have one! Unfortunately, it is likely out of the budget.
                    '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                    '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                    '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                    '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                    '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                    My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I think the new Challenger would look great with the billboard Hemi stripes.
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by wolfdogs
                        eeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

its wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rained on!!! ruined!!!!

eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwww

You gotta love the whiny Corvette crowd...sheesh.

Feelin' the love.
                        Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                        Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                          You gotta love the whiny Corvette crowd...sheesh.

Feelin' the love.
                          Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me?! LOL I drive mine in the rain.
                          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

The dealership down the street from my office building has this car on the lot. WOW! Selling it for MSRP with no markup!

I would sure love to buy one!!!
                            '77 K5 rock-crawler project
                            '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
                            '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
                            '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
                            '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
                            My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
                            Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Saw another one today, all black. While not bad, I think I like it better in the orange.

Comment

Working...
                              X